Designated Support Engineer
- Designated Support Engineering (DSE) helps you realize the value of your Dynamics 365 investment with comprehensive technical expertise, supported by the full resources of Microsoft. DSE Dynamics 365 offers a balance between flexible and baseline services focused on education, optimization and assessment to accelerate the realization of business value from Dynamics 365.
Deployment & Health Verification
- Dynamics 365 for Operations: Remote Assessment: The engineer will analyze the operational data against best practices and knowledge obtained from the global customer community and Microsoft technology experts. The engineer will review your Lifecycle Services System Diagnostic results and provide knowledge transfer with remediation recommendations.
- Office 365 Network Performance Assessment: Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Add-on: Up to 5 scenarios are typically performed for up to 3 physical sites in scope, and all such items are documented in a detailed report following the assessment.
Development and Customization
- Dynamics 365 for Operations: Code Review: Helps you to get a holistic view of the quality of your entire customer code base (X++ only). With this 360° view, you can easily identify the most efficient approach to get your custom Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations solution to a healthier and better performing state. The Code Review will concentrate on how well the code conforms to the recommended best practices in the following areas: Conceptual Integrity, Maintainability, Performance, Reliability, Reusability, Security, and User Experience or Usability.
- Dynamics 365 for Operations: Performance Review: To run your business, you rely on your business application to run as efficiently as possible. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations Performance Review includes a detailed review of your system in order to optimize the performance of the application. This service can be done anytime during the implementation to optimize performance from user acceptance testing through operation.
Knowledge Transfer & Education
- Workshop Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations: Administration and Troubleshooting: Keeping up with all the components of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations can be a challenging task. With the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Administration and Troubleshooting. WorkshopPLUS, you can gain a deeper understanding of how to configure, and maintain the different components of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. This three-day WorkshopPLUS course, conducted by Microsoft experts provides you with the necessary tools to run an effective Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application.
- Workshop Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations: Development: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operation offers a great amount of flexibility to adapt to your business. With the Advanced Development Workshop, we will take you on a journey into customizing the application to meet your needs. The training covers architecture, data dictionary, user interfaces, x++, overlaying vs extensions, control statements, objects and classes, accessing the database, exception handling, security, mobile, performance and integration. This course is designed to enhance your Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations development skills.
- Workshop Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations: Business Intelligence Hands on Lab
- Chalk Talk Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations: Support: provides you: an overview of which Microsoft team is involved in supporting Dynamics 365 for Operations, an understanding of the new Role and Responsibilities matrix between Customer, Partner and Microsoft and examples of escalation process for production scenarios and how to leverage Lifecycle Services for Support.
More services from Dynamics Premier Organization