Designated Support Engineer
- Designated Support Engineering (DSE) helps you realize the value of your Dynamics 365 investment with comprehensive technical expertise, supported by the full resources of Microsoft. DSE Dynamics 365 offers a balance between flexible and baseline services focused on education, optimization and assessment to accelerate the realization of business value from Dynamics 365.
Deployment & Health Verification
- Dynamics 365 for Operations: Remote Assessment The engineer will analyze the operational data against best practices and knowledge obtained from the global customer community and Microsoft technology experts. The engineer will review your Lifecycle Services System Diagnostic results and provide knowledge transfer with remediation recommendations.
Development and Customization
- Dynamics 365 for Operations: Code Review helps you to get a holistic view of the quality of your entire customer code base (X++ only). With this 360° view, you can easily identify the most efficient approach to get your custom Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations solution to a healthier and better performing state. The Code Review will concentrate on how well the code conforms to the recommended best practices in the following areas: Conceptual Integrity, Maintainability, Performance, Reliability, Reusability, Security, and User Experience or Usability.
- Dynamics 365 for Operations: Performance Review. To run your business, you rely on your business application to run as efficiently as possible. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations Performance Review includes a detailed review of your system in order to optimize the performance of the application. This service can be done anytime during the implementation to optimize performance from user acceptance testing through operation.
Knowledge Transfer & Education
- Chalk Talk Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations: Performance. This Chalk Talk is intended for Level 2 Support Team, administrators and developers, who will do the performance troubleshooting tasks in Production environment via the Lifecycle Services Telemetry and the deep dive performance analysis in SandBox environments. This service can be done anytime during the implementation phase to optimize performance, from user acceptance testing through operation.
- Chalk Talk Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations: Support provides you: an overview of which Microsoft team is involved in supporting Dynamics 365 for Operations, an understanding of the new Role and Responsibilities matrix between Customer, Partner and Microsoft and examples of escalation process for production scenarios and how to leverage Lifecycle Services for Support.