Management Reporter 2012 CU15 RTM (version 2.12.15001.56) and CU15 Hotfixes (1-4) have been formally released and ready for customers to download.
CU15 contains the following functional enhancements:
- Improved responsiveness in the Web Viewer
- A Search bar enhancement is now part of the Web Viewer giving you the ability to search through the current level of the report being viewed (NOTE: In-browser search functions may not always return all results due to the performance changed to improver Web Viewer responsiveness)
- Printing in the Web Viewer through XPS download
- PowerShell module to enable reset of the MR DDM (MR data mart database)
- Turkish (tr-tr) localization has been added
- Additional fixes for product defects
CU15 Hotfix contains the following functional enhancement fix(es):
- Addresses an issue where a user can receive incorrect numbers when using a wildcards or ranges within report design
NOTE: There are a few new prerequisites that need to be considered prior to updating to MR 2012 CU15:
- Management Reporter 2012 CU15 requires SQL Server 2012 or higher.
- Management Reporter 2012 CU15 uses the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 (NOTE: you may need to reboot the server machine in order to install this .NET version)
***Issues (Bugs) fixed in Management Reporter 2012 Cumulative Update 15 (CU15) 2.12.15001.56: https://mbs.microsoft.com/files/customer/MgmtReporter/Learning/Documentation/UserGuides/ManagementReporterCU15FixList.pdf
Additional MR 2012 CU15 blog posts will be published over the next few weeks to provide an overview of the new features:
- Printing in the Web Viewer through XPS download: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/dynamics_financial_reporting/2016/04/29/management-reporter-cu15-printing-in-the-web-viewer/
- Resetting the Management Reporter 2012 data mart (with CU15+ via Powershell): https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/axinthefield/resetting-the-management-reporter-2012-data-mart-with-cu15-via-power-shell
Version History Information (CU15):
- Management Reporter CU15 RTM +HFs 1-4 – 2.12.15000.56
If you have any question with regards to ERP versions supported by this release, please review the compatibility list here.
You can find the download for Management Reporter CU15 here: https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/northamerica/MR/downloads/service-packs/MROverview
- MR CU15 HF1: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/dynamics_financial_reporting/2016/05/13/management-reporter-2012-cu-15-hotfix-now-available/
- MR CU15 HF2: (specific hotfix for Brazil and AX 2012 R3, if you’re using something else this hotfix is not needed): https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/dynamics_financial_reporting/2016/06/01/sped-ecf-v2-regulatory-feature-for-brazil-now-available-for-download/
- MR CU15 HF3: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/dynamics_financial_reporting/2016/07/11/management-reporter-2012-cu15-hotfix-3-now-available/
- MR CU15 HF4: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/dynamics_financial_reporting/2016/07/11/management-reporter-2012-cu15-hotfix-4-now-available/
NOTE: If this is a new installation it is recommended MR CU15, HF1, HF3 and HF4 unless you also fall into the category of needed the Brazil fix in HF2.