A critical issue was found in CU13 that could impact any customer setting up a new Management Reporter installation and using SQL authentication.
The original installation files have been removed from CustomerSource and a new set of installation files have been posted. The re-release also contains the hotfix for the web viewer scroll bar missing.
• Delete any downloads containing the 2.12.13001.13 build
• Download the new CU13 build 2.12.13002.1. This can be used as an upgrade from the initial CU13 release, or as the CU13 full install including the fix for this issue. Upgrades will require going through the Configuration Console to perform a quick update
• If you choose to not apply the new install, you will receive the fix with the Management Reporter CU14 upgrade
• Any additional bug fixes released as a hotfix will rely on the new 2.12.13002.1 Re-release build as a prerequisite for the hotfix
• The Brazil SPED ECF Hotfix has been re-based off of the MR CU13 Re-release, and is available to download now for any customers who haven't yet applied it
• Contact the support team if you have any questions or need assistance with the update.
Here’s a summary of the new Management Reporter CU13 features:
• View a report in the web viewer in a grid view
• Display zero rounded values and zero actual values based on a report definition option
• Choose where the line number column displays on a report
• Display date formats in the report header based on regional settings
• Display calculated rows on the same line for different columns
• Report on closing transactions for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
• Additional fixes for product defects
In addition to the new features, there has also been a number of changes made to installation and configuration.
- With Management Reporter 2012 CU13, we have also removed the licensing checks within Management Reporter. All of the Microsoft Dynamics ERPs now support an unlimited licenses model, and we've decided to stop checking for licensing within Management Reporter. If you are not yet on an unlimited license plan, please ensure you stay compliant on your number of users.
- Microsoft PowerShell 3.0 or later is now a required prerequisite on Management Reporter server machines
- Changes were made to the database schema. If you had existing queries or scripts, they may need updating
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 is no longer supported
Management Reporter CU13 RTM - 2.12.13001.13
Management Reporter CU13 Hotfix - 2.12.13001.16
Management Reporter CU13 RegF for Brazil - 2.12.13001.13. Hotfix 3670267 will be visible in add/remove programs
Management Reporter CU13 RE-RELEASE - 2.12.13002.1
You can view which ERP versions are supported by this release by reviewing our compatibility list here.
You can find the download for Management Reporter CU13 RE-RELEASE (Both the EN-US and localized versions) here: https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/northamerica/MR/downloads/service-packs/MROverview