Windows Azure Service Team is proud to announce that the first public CTP of Service Bus EAI & EDI is now LIVE at http://portal.appfabriclabs.com. You can see the official announcement here:
What is Windows Azure Service Bus EAI & EDI Labs:
Windows Azure Service Bus EAI & EDI Labs provides integration capabilities for the Windows Azure Platform to extend on-premises applications to the cloud, provides rich messaging endpoints to process and transform messages, and helps organizations integrate disparate applications, both on cloud and on-premises.
The capabilities in this milestone include:
- XML Bridge – Protocol bridging, Route Actions, External data lookup for Message Enrichment, Internal Service Monitoring, enhanced and easier-to-use bridge configuration experience, simpler setup experience and support for REST messages
- Transforms – Container based scoping for loop operations, validation and testing, mapper usability enhancements, cumulative data support, date time operations, data look up support, intermediate data storage support, message context access
- Service Bus Connect – New server explorer experience for LOB creation, Management head accessed on-prem via Server Explorer or PowerShell to create, update, delete or retrieve information from LOB targets
- B2B – AS2 protocol support with X12 chaining for send and receive pipelines, FTP as transport for X12, agreement templates, partners view with profiles per partner, resources view, intuitive metro style EDI Portal
This LABS release provides capabilities to enable two key integration scenarios on Windows Azure
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) which provide rich message processing capabilities to develop integration solutions and the ability to connect on-premise LOB assets to Azure services.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) targeted at business-to-business (B2B) scenarios in the form of a finished service for trading partner management.
Download the SDK & samples from the link below:
Download tutorial & documentation from the link below: