When publishing your Windows Azure web role inside your corporate proxy server you might hit the following error:
The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication Required.
The main reason for this problem is that your PC, where you are trying to deploy the Windows Azure package, cannot establish connection with Windows Azure Management Services due to proxy server in between.
To solve this problem you can try the following options:
- If you your object is to just upload the package you can do as below:
- Upload your CSPKG and CSCFG to Windows Azure Storage
- Deploy the package from Azure Storage directly on Windows Azure Portal
- IF you want to solve the proxy server error completely then you would need to install some kind of network gateway application which can work with you proxy server that will solve this problem.
- Microsoft Forefront Client Gateway Software which you can get from the link below: