Windows Azure Team just published Windows Azure SDK 1.4 which is available to download immediately:
This March 2011 SDK update included the following fixes in previous 1.3 SDK:
- Resolved an issue that caused full IIS fail when the web.config file was set to read-only.
- Resolved an issue that caused full IIS packages to double in size when packaged.
- Resolved an issue that caused a full IIS web role to recycle when the diagnostics store was full.
- Resolved an IIS log file permission Issue which caused diagnostics to be unable to transfer IIS logs to Windows Azure storage.
- Resolved an issue preventing csupload to run on x86 platforms.
- User errors in the web.config are now more easily diagnosable.
- Enhancements to improve the stability and robustness of Remote Desktop to Windows Azure Roles.
I hope the annoying RDP access to VM issue with Windows Azure SDK 1.3, in which RDP access to VM role may not work due to webrole problems would be long gone however in next few days i will test more and see how it behaves.
I am now on my way to install it and use it…