If you have a Windows Azure service and your Azure services is accessing Windows Azure Table Storage quite enough, it is possible that you may have encountered the following issues:
- Random slow connection to Azure Storage
- "Error 503: Server is Busy"
- Connection timeout issue
- A DataServiceQueryException with error code “ResourceNotFound"
- How to work with InvalidOperationException exception
- How to scale your tables to handle your very high (200+ hits per seconds) access requirement
- You have always thought "what the best practices are, to consume Azure Storage" specific to " Azure table" context.
Very recently, Azure Storage team have written an amazing blog to provide a detailed information on above issues as well as lot more:
Please visit the blog title "How to get most out of Windows Azure Tables"