Microsoft Education is here to help you with your 2017 Class planning, with live webinar sessions and moderated Q&A from teacher experts. Join the chat all week by RSVP’ing here. Or submit your question using #Back2SchoolHELP.
Find out how to set up your 2017 class with collaboration tools for limitless productivity:
- Get top tips & tricks on creating rich multimedia lesson plans
- Make learning fun for the next generation of tech lovers
- Get expert tips on integrating ICT general capabilities from the Australian curriculum
- Create communities to collaborate with your class, and monitor progress with data driven learning plans
Facebook Live Webinar Series:
- Monday 23rd Jan 10am – Setting up for teacher life in 2017 RSVP Here
- Tuesday 24th Jan 4pm (K-6), 8pm (7-12) – Insider tips on integrating ICT general capabilities from the Australian curriculum.
- Wednesday 25th Jan 4pm – Tips & ticks to setting up student collaboration in your classroom RSVP Here
- Friday 27th Jan 8:30am – Get students to love your lessons – making learning fun! RSVP Here