Microsoft hosted NSW school teachers throughout May and June at Next Level Learning workshops across metropolitan and regional NSW. Teachers were given the opportunity to get hands on with the latest Microsoft technologies and enable their next level in learning. Topics explored included:
- OneNote for Collaboration and Problem Solving, Student Research and Classroom Management
- Windows 8 and Apps for Education
- Office 365, Sway and Office Mix for Flipped Classrooms, Distance Learning and Sharing Resources
- Surface Pro 3 and the newest member of the Surface family: the Surface 3
- BYOD and Microsoft in Education
Didn’t get a chance to attend a session? Check out all the workshop resources below and be sure to keep an eye out for the next phase of national workshops coming up at the end of 2015.