We are excited to announce Microsoft Ignite | The Tour, a free technical training event for developers and tech professionals, is coming to Sydney on 13th-14th February 2019.
Explore the latest cloud technologies and learn how to put your skills to work in new areas. Whether you’re developing innovative apps or delivering optimized solutions, these two info-packed days will help you evolve your skills, deepen your expertise, and prepare you to face new challenges.
Build your best conference experience with custom learning paths – you pick the path, we’ll guide you to the sessions that meet your learning goals.
- Building your Applications for the Cloud – Learn how to architect and build your applications to take advantage of the scale that the cloud offers.
- Deploying your Desktop & Infrastructure – Discover how to begin your journey to the cloud and what steps you need to both move your infrastructure and deploy your desktop.
- Getting the most of your Data – Learn how to use AI and Machine Learning to gain new understanding using existing data within your organization.
- Migrating Applications to the Cloud – Learn what it takes to modernize your applications and prepare them for successful migration to the cloud.
- Optimize Teamwork in your Organization – Reveal the collaborative workforce within your business and learn how to build effective teams.
- Securing your Organization – Build a secure organization without compromising the productivity of your business.
And there’s even more:
- Explore the future of cloud development, data, IT, and business intelligence at more than 100+ deep-dive sessions and hands-on workshops.
- Go one-on-one with Microsoft engineers and get answers to your toughest questions.
- Immerse yourself in our vibrant community at networking events, product theatres, attendee hangouts, user groups, meetups, and more.
Don’t miss out, reserve your seat today. We hope to see you there!