Partner Technical Deep Dives are an intense 4-day immersive training experience that offers Microsoft Partners critical deep technical skilling to build and grow their practices. The training is focused on core technical scenarios and solutions via whiteboard design sessions and hands-on labs delivered by cloud experts. The Deep Dive has 4 tracks: Infrastructure and Management, Application Development, Data, and Artificial Intelligence.
Upon completion, participants will be better able to:
- Position the Microsoft Azure Platform and Services
- Design and architect solutions based on our Microsoft cloud and data platform
- Develop and present impactful and substantial solutions to their customers
- Confidently respond to customer objections
Four-day, in-person immersion L300-L400 learning experience includes:
- 25% Session presentations
- 25% Whiteboard design sessions
- 50% Hands-on labs
When: November 26 - 29, 2018
Where: Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay
Registration Fee: $999 AUD per attendee for admittance to the Deep Dive.
Attendees are responsible for all other costs associated with their attendance, including travel and accommodation costs.
What can you expect?
Each specialized track will focus on a theme for the day and progress from presentations that include vision, roadmap and updates; followed by designing solutions in whiteboard design sessions and building solutions in a practical hands-on lab. The sessions and labs are all designed with our Engineering teams, based on real-world solutions, which highlight best practices.
- Azure Infrastructure and Management: Migrating to Azure, Azure Governance, Security and Management, Optimization
- Application Development: Application Modernization, Container and Microservices, Serverless, DevOps
- Data: Database Modernization, Hybrid Data Base, Big Data and Visualization, Intelligent Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence: Modernize Application, Intelligent Bots, Custom AI in Azure, Implementing Custom AI