The Building Apps with Dynamics 365 Business Central course is designed for helping solution architects and developers on designing and developing extensions for Dynamics 365 Business Central. Participants will get an overview and in-depth information about the technical aspects involved in designing a great app or extension.
Date: September 17-20
Location: Cliftons Sydney Level 13, 60 Margaret Street Sydney
Price: $999 AUD
Target Audience: This training is intended for developers, solution architects and technical consultants with proven experience with Dynamics 365 Business Central or Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Students must have Dynamics 265 Business Central or Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementation and architecture experience and be familiar with Dynamics 365 Business Central or Microsoft Dynamics NAV development topics.
At Course Completion: After completing this training, the participants will be able to
- Create your Development Environment
- Understand the architecture of the application
- Develop Extensions
- Extend Tables, Pages and Reports
- Add New Objects
- Use Events and its architecture
- Use the Inn-Client Designer
- Implement Architectural Design Patterns
- Extend XMLPorts and Queries
- Implement Azure functions
- Use Microsoft Flow and Microsoft PowerApps
- Implement Assisted Setup using Page Wizards
- Create Notifications
- Use Application Areas
- Understand PowerShell Functions
Note: This course is not appropriate for those who are advanced in NAV 2018. The differences between NAV 2018 and Business Central (user interface and cloud offering) would not warrant attendance for those advanced in NAV 2018. This course is intended for those who are at the intermediate level of NAV 2018 and wish to become more advanced in Business Central.