You’re invited to attend an SAP on Azure Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) workshop.
The SAP on Azure VILT workshop is specially designed for Enterprise/Data Architects to enable them to design and architect innovative, agile business solutions using the SAP platform on Microsoft Azure.
This workshop is delivered in partnership with Intel®.
- Series of ten virtual seminars designed to empower attendees with crucial concepts and value propositions of Microsoft Azure in the context of SAP landscapes.
- At the end of each two-hour session, participants will have gained an understanding of each topic.
- Delivered online across two different time zones on the same day for the benefit of participants spread across the globe.
- Time zones: 7 AM to 9 AM PST / 5 PM to 7 PM PST
- A moderator will answer questions from participants during the presentation, and the presenter will also answer questions during specific times in the delivery.
|Day||Topics||Session Details||Time Zone AEDT[12PM to 2PM]|
|Day 1 4th, December 2017||Why move SAP workloads to Azure||1. Background of SAP and MSFT relationship
2. Cloud options for SAP workloads
3. Azure value propositions (HA/DR)
|Day 2 5th, December 2017||Azure architecture||1. Azure Resource manager
2. Hybrid models
3. Azure landscape setup for SAP
|Day 3 6th, December 2017||Effective MS Azure architecture for SAP Workloads||1. MS Azure VM
2. MS Azure Virtual Networks
3. Azure success stories
|Day 4 7th, December 2017||Demo and Discussions||Demos of how to create a VM, Resource Group, Availability Set and Azure Infrastructure Basics||Register|
|Day 5 11th, December 2017||Migration of SAP workloads||1. How to build SAP landscape on Azure
2. SAP components to consider
3. Lessons learned from previous installations
|Day 6 12th, December 2017||SAP HANA Architecture and Migration of SAP HANA||1. SAP Silent Install
2. Large instances of SAP HANA
|Day 7 13th, December 2017||Demo and Discussions||On-Premises SAP System Assessment||Register|
|Day 8 14th, December 2017||Demo and Discussions||Migrate SAP Workloads to MS Azure - Azure SQL server landscape||Register|
|Day 9 18th, December 2017||Demo and Discussions||Post Migration Activities||Register|
|Day 10 19th, December 2017||ReCAP and Assessment||A summary of what was delivered across the ten sessions is recaptured with a small case study and assessment for the participants||Register|
We look forward to your participation in this interactive, invitation-only event. Please be advised that this workshop requires a commitment from you to attend from start to finish.