This course is about learning how to improve the way you sell Microsoft Dynamics 365 and related Microsoft solutions in the cloud. The workshop will cover how to position the Microsoft Intelligent Business Cloud and the customer lifecycle value of Dynamics 365, including all the messaging components, as well as how to demo solutions to specific demo scenarios. The content will cover the main value of business application from Dynamics 365, helping sellers and pre-sellers to best position these features within different industries.
The course starts with a 1 day business application in the cloud focus, followed by 1 day of specific track for Customer Engagement (CRM) solutions.
Upon completion of this course students will:
- Understand value proposition, messaging and positioning of Intelligent Business Cloud and Dynamics 365
- Provide compelling end to end demos based on functionality and industry scenarios
- Get answers for the most common RFP (Request for Proposals) questions associated to Customer Engagement solutions
- Understand the compete messaging
- Understand how to position the deployment of choices for Dynamics 365
- Lead discussions on main industry scenarios for business applications including functionality and process coverage for the Services, Public Sector, Manufacturing, Distribution, and Retail industries
- Understand the licensing model and its concepts for Dynamics 365.
Audience: This course is designed for partners that want to sell the full set of Dynamics 365 applications, targeting Sales and Pre-sales Professionals currently selling CRM/Customer Engagement and who want to learn more about best practices for selling Microsoft Dynamics 365, how to competently deliver the Microsoft cloud story, and explain the value proposition and key messaging for Dynamics 365 and related Microsoft solutions.
- We recommend that individuals complete the L100 courses listed in the DLP under Dynamics 365 Enterprise à Readiness Learning Plans à Select a Role (Sales)
- You can select the following link below to add the recommended course pre-requisites to your DLP Learning Plan:
Dates: December 18-19 2017
Location: Cliftons Sydney Level 13 60 Margaret Street Sydney
Cost: $50 USD