This training explores Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services (IaaS) and several PaaS technologies such as Azure Web Apps and Cloud Services from the perspective of an IT Professional. This training provides an in-depth examination of Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services (IaaS); covering Virtual Machines and Virtual Networks starting from introductory concepts through advanced capabilities of the platform.
The student will learn best practices for configuring virtual machines for performance, durability, and availability using features built into the platform. Throughout the course the student will be introduced to tasks that can be accomplished through the Microsoft Azure Management Portal and with PowerShell automation to help build a core competency around critical automation skills.
- Introduction to Azure
- Implementing and managing Azure networks
- Implementing and managing virtual machines
- Implementing Azure App services
- Planning and implementing storage, backup, and recovery services
- Planning and implementing Azure SQL Database
- Implementing PaaS cloud services
- Implementing Azure Active Directory
- Managing Active Directory in a hybrid environment
- Implementing Azure-based management and automation
Cost: The registration fee for attending this training is $899 per person, this will include meals, course content as well as hands on labs. You are responsible for arranging your own travel and accommodations, including all travel-related costs.
Who Should Attend: This course is intended for IT professionals who have some knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Azure.
Where and When:
- Canberra 28th August – 1st September 2017
- Brisbane 4th – 8th September 2017
- Sydney 4th – 8th September 2017
- Perth 11th – 15th September 2017
- Melbourne 18th – 22nd September 2017