As Mark mentioned in his announcement blog, We have an exciting new experience for Microsoft Partners in Australia to learn, network and build new opportunities at the Microsoft Summit.
One of the local benefits of being a Gold or Silver Partner with Microsoft in Australia is the access to an allocation of pre-paid tickets, see the details below on eligibility.
My organisation has a Silver or Gold Competency – am I eligible?
All Partners that have paid Competency fees in Australia since the conclusion of APC 2016 on September 8, 2016, are eligible for pre-paid tickets.
- Gold Competency Partners (four prepaid tickets)
- If you attained or renewed your Competency(s) in Australia and paid your fees* since 08/09/16, you will be eligible for four pre-paid tickets to the Partner Summit.
- Silver Competency Partners (two prepaid tickets)
- If you attained or renewed your Competency(s) in Australia and paid your fees* since 08/09/16, you will be eligible for two tickets to the Partner Summit.
*Ticket allocation is based on the fees paid at time of renewal not the number of competencies obtained.
Not Eligible ? That's ok tickets are still available
- Individual Ticket: $899.00 plus GST $89.90
- Discounted Group Ticket (3+): $699.00 plus GST $69.90
Your ticket includes: full two day access to Microsoft Partner Summit sessions, Opening Summit Keynote on Tuesday 14th November, The Expo, and the Partner Celebration event on Wednesday 15 November 2017.
All tickets include the 2 days entry. No ‘day ticket’ available.
A minimum of 3 Microsoft Partner Summit Tickets must be purchased to qualify for the discounted group ticket offer. See Terms and Conditions for more information on both Individual and Group Tickets.
- How to view your invoice: Please ask your Primary Program Contact to view your invoice history by signing in to the Partner Membership Centre, selecting the “Orders & Benefits” menu and clicking on “Review Program Purchases.”
- Understanding Microsoft competencies