Director – Small, Midmarket Solutions & Partners
Our partner network is our single most valuable asset.
At Microsoft, we’re as proud of our partner ecosystem as we are of our technology. Together we’re able to deliver transformational solutions to our customers and help them realise the full value of the Microsoft platform.
In Australia, we have over 10,000 partners and together we’re driving digital transformation across a range of industries.
Once again Microsoft’s Australian partners performed exceptionally well in the Worldwide Partner of the Year Awards with eleven local partners being named finalists in key categories. We’re also very proud that Mexia was named Country Partner of the Year.
Competition this year was more intense than last year, with fewer award categories, which makes the success of our local partners even more satisfying. Overall Microsoft had more than 2,800 submissions from 115 countries for just 34 award categories.
Congratulations to our Country Partner of the Year and Australian partner finalists:
- Winner – Country Partner of the Year Award – Mexia
- Finalist – Business Analytics Award – BizData
- Finalist – Cloud Apps Award – MOQdigital
- Finalist – Cloud Apps Award – Rackspace
- Finalist – Communications Award – Modality Systems
- Finalist – Customer Experience Award – Cavalry
- Finalist – Enterprise Mobility Award – Kloud
- Finalist – Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Award – Sable37
- Finalist – Internet of Things Award – The Yield
- Finalist – Project & Portfolio Award – Sensei Project Solutions
- Finalist – Public Sector: Government Award – GIS People
- Finalist – Windows & Device Development Award – Dimension Data
These are among the most successful and innovative of our local partners, leveraging Microsoft cloud and an array of our technologies to develop solutions that really matter.
Each one of our partners is critical to our ability to deliver on our mission to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more.
I look forward to seeing you at Microsoft Inspire.