This is our most popular course! This five-day training explores Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services (IaaS) and several PaaS technologies such as Azure Web Apps and Cloud Services from the perspective of an IT Professional.
This training provides an in-depth examination of Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services (IaaS); covering Virtual Machines and Virtual Networks starting from introductory concepts through advanced capabilities of the platform. You will learn best practices for configuring virtual machines for performance, durability, and availability using features built into the platform.
This course is designed using the new Azure Resource Manager architecture but also discusses key capabilities of the “Classic” architecture and how they correspond to the Implementing Azure Infrastructure Solutions exam 70-533.
Students should have an understanding of virtualization technologies such as Hyper-V or VMWare is recommended as well as experience with a scripting environment such as PowerShell.
This course can help you prepare for Microsoft Azure Certification Exams: 70-533 and 70-534.
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure and Cloud Computing
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Hybrid Identity and Security
- Storage, Backup Disaster Recovery and High Availability
- Architecting Applications using Microsoft Azure Platform as a Service
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies such as
- Experience with Windows Server
- PowerShell experience is recommended
Who Should Attend
- IT Professionals, Developers, Architects
The registration fee for attending this training is $799 per person, this will include meals, course content as well as hands on labs.
Where and When:
- Sydney 8th – 12th May 2017
- Melbourne 8th – 12th May 2017
- Brisbane 15th – 19th May 2017
- Canberra 5th – 9th June 2017
- Perth 12th – 16th June 2017