<UPDATE 13/01/2017: The Cloud Enablement Desk now supports Partners in attaining Silver AND Gold cloud competencies. Fantastic news for those looking to go the next level!>
Cloud competencies are the perfect way for Microsoft Partners to accelerate growth in the cloud - providing invaluable benefits across software, support, marketing and more.
Need a helping hand meeting the requirements?
Enter; the Cloud Enablement Desk (CED), designed to support you on the path to your first silver cloud competency. Successful applicants will be assigned a dedicated Cloud Program Specialist (CPS) for up to six months - the CPS will guide you through the steps required to achieve silver or gold, providing technical and business resources to help along the way.
Choose the cloud competency that best aligns with your business
- Small & Midmarket Cloud Solutions: for Partners that sell and deploy Office 365 solutions to small & midsized business customers
- Cloud Productivity: for Partners selling and deploying Office 365 cloud and hybrid solutions to enterprise customers
- Cloud Platform: for Partners delivering infrastructure (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) solutions built on Azure
- Cloud Customer Relationship Management: for premiere industry providers of Dynamics 365
- Enterprise Mobility Management: for Partners with expertise in delivering powerful, secure mobility management solutions with Enterprise Mobility + Security
Cloud Enablement Desk eligibility requirements:
- Be a member of the Microsoft Partner Network with an active MPN ID
- Have transacted at least one cloud deal
- Be committed to attaining one or more silver or gold cloud competencies
Do not have an existing engagement with a Microsoft Partner Sales Executive(requirement removed)
Submit your nomination:
Learn more and apply here, the team will confirm your enrolment within five business days: https://aka.ms/cednominate
Share your thoughts! Join the discussion, connect with the team and engage with other Partners in the Microsoft Australia Partner Yammer Community
Looking for Microsoft Partner Network support? Find support options for Australian Partners with Partner101
[UPDATED Jan 2017]