You’re invited to an exciting, new partner event!
Market momentum continues to accelerate as more and more customers adopt Office 365 Enterprise E5 Suite—featuring Microsoft’s most comprehensive, security-rich, cloud productivity and communications capabilities to date. To help you further expand your practice and depth of expertise, you’re invited to attend a local event as part of our Office University Boot Camp for Partners world tour.
What is the Office University Boot Camp for Partners?
No-charge, one-day partner events offer information-packed sessions to help you understand the Office 365 E5 vision and new Office 365 E5 service capabilities.
Topics include how to:
- Articulate Office 365 value to enterprise customers.
- Open unique opportunities and conversations with CxOs.
- Learn about the latest security capabilities to help establish new practice areas.
- Sell the value of Skype for Business voice and meetings.
- Take advantage of Microsoft FastTrack to build your practice.
- View demos that can help you showcase customer value.
Register now for the Office University Boot Camp coming to Sydney on 13 October 2016.
After you’ve registered, you can prepare for the boot camp event by reviewing Office 365 E5 resources, which highlight Office 365 E5 opportunities for your practice—and benefits for your customers.