Get US$2,500 savings on Advanced Support!
Advanced Support for Partners offers cloud support at an accessible price point to help you serve customers better and grow your cloud business faster, with:
- Less than 1-hour incident response time for your most critical issues for Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, and Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Services Account Managers to act as your support advisors
- Proactive guidance and training so you are ready for what’s next
From now through August 15, 2016, partners who sign up for an annual subscription will save US$2,500 with our special promotion*. Use the promo code ‘ASFPSPECIAL16’ at sign up. To purchase:
- Visit https://aka.ms/asfpwebsite and click ‘Buy now’.
- Enter the promo code at the bottom of section 1 of the purchase form in the ‘Special Instructions’ field. Note: Do not select an ASfP subscription in the “Support Preferences” section unless you want to add an optional package.
- Enter company contact information in section 2.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions in section 3 and click ‘Next’.
- Review the details and click ‘Finish’.
The Team will contact you within 48 business hours to finalise and activate your subscription.
* The Advanced Support offer is subject to terms and conditions accessible on the portal.
Please reach out to Sameer Saxena (firstname.lastname@example.org) to know more.
REMINDER: Dynamics CRM Exam Requirements Changes from Sept 1, 2016 onwards
Microsoft Dynamics CRM partners must be on current product versions of exams for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (2015 or 2016) starting September 1, 2016 to be able to order and claim fees.
For more information on these changes, please refer to the “What’s Coming – Changes to Microsoft Dynamics Exam Requirements” page on Partner Source.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS AX
Learn all about Data Management, Entities and Migration!
Newly launched topic Dynamics AX Data Management is a compilation of courses on data migration and integration. Dynamics AX Code Migration also shows you how to migrate code and data from earlier versions of on-prem Dynamics AX to the new AX.
Latest AX Contents @ DLP
- Customer Onboarding and Application Lifecycle Management (LCS) in Microsoft Dynamics AX: All the latest training content on how to onboard customers to AX and work with application lifecycle management using LCS (including white papers, videos, and courses)
- Running in the Cloud – Dynamics AX on the Azure Platform covers baseline learning content across several core Azure product areas: IaaS, Hybrid Cloud (incl StorSimple), Performance, Developer, and Active Directory.
Upcoming AX Trainings
Taking your certification? Requires instructor-led training workshops? Refer to AX Calendar Events for the latest updates and sign up for these workshops.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM
Launch of Tech Talk Series
Three Dynamics CRM Technical Support Tech Talk videos are now available:
- CRM Performance: CRM Server Settings, Troubleshooting Tools, Retrieve Multiple Query Optimization
- Server-side Synchronization: Architecture, CRM Configuration, Mailbox Reports and Details, Synchronization Methods, CRM Hybrid Server
- Unified Service Desk Overview and Basics: From overview to configuration, installation and deployment to security and troubleshooting.
Latest CRM Contents @ DLP
- Customer Service in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Update 1 course focuses on how an organization can nurture customer satisfaction through automation of business processes, providing the latest insights on Customer Service & Service Scheduling functionalities.
- Sales Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Update 1 provides a flexible framework for organizations to track, manage, and analyze parts of their sales cycle as well as its overall success. This course provides information on the Sales functionality of Dynamics CRM 2016, ranging from various customer scenarios, product catalog management to sales transaction processing and analysis.
Upcoming CRM Trainings
Taking your certification? Requires instructor-led training workshops? Bookmark CRM Calendar Events for the latest updates and sign up for these workshops.
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV
Latest NAV Directions Webinar Video is NOW Available
Latest NAV Contents @ DLP
More of the How Do I series:
- Use Multiple Namespaces in XML Ports in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016
- Add Auto fill and hide No Fields to Documents in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016
- Make an Inventory Plan in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 on Different Locations
Upcoming NAV Trainings
Taking your certification? Requires instructor-led training workshops? To view the latest training schedule, please go to NAV Calendar Events and sign up for these workshops.