At 2015 Australia Partner Conference in our final keynote we talked about a great initiative for Partners in Australia to get involved in making a difference to Youth called Youth IT Careers, a Corporate Citizenship program established by Infoxchange in partnership with Microsoft.
Youth IT Careers has two parts – education and a traineeship within a business, it is designed to:
- Give young people from disadvantaged backgrounds their first step towards an IT career
- Allow Microsoft partners to get involved in Corporate Social Responsibility without the associated costs of setting up their own program
- Addresses the skills gap within the IT industry
If you are based in Sydney, this is your opportunity to hear more about this innovative program and how your organisation can be involved.
- WHEN: 10:30-12:00 pm Monday 17 October 2016
- WHERE: Trugeranner Theatre – Microsoft Australia 1 Epping Rd, North Ryde Sydney
- Register here: Please RSVP by Wednesday 12 October