As the Hybrid Cloud Product Marketing Manager at Microsoft Australia, I'm very excited to announce the availability of Windows Server 2016 and System Centre 2016 Technical Preview 5 which means general availability is right around the corner.
This is a significant announcement and great opportunity for you, As Windows Server 2016 is the cloud-ready operating system that delivers new layers of security and Azure-inspired innovation for the applications and infrastructure that powers many of your customers businesses. Windows Server 2016 helps your customers:
- Reduce business risk with new layers of security built into the operating system.
- Drive datacenter efficiency with software-defined compute, storage and networking.
- Drive innovation with Windows Server and Hyper-V containers, Nano Server, and more.
I'm also very excited about System Centre 2016 as it provides your customers with:
- Increase efficiency with simplified workflows and easier to use consoles
- Unlock new Windows Server 2016 capabilities for the software-defined datacenter
- Find broader support for heterogeneous environments, including Linux, Hyper-V, and VMware
- Access new capabilities for analytics, reporting, and orchestration in the cloud using native integration with Operations Management Suite
We are here to support you, check out “Ten Reasons You’ll Love Windows Server 2016” blog post & video series, register for Windows Server 2016 webinar on May 5 (On-demand version will be available for Australian partners on 6th May) & see Microsoft Mechanics System Center 2016 in action below.