Australia Hot Sheet Partner Training Schedule – March 2016!

Welcome to the Australia Hot Sheet Training Schedule, for March. This is a comprehensive schedule of Australia partner training, webcasts, community calls, and office hours. We will update this post frequently, as we learn about new offerings, so you can plan ahead.  We hope this will help you and your team skill up on the latest technology, solutions and news.

If you have any questions/feedback about any of the training below or would like to suggest training for us to run please email the Microsoft Australia Readiness Team at msaupr@microsoft.com.

Microsoft Cloud Roadshow

Microsoft Cloud Roadshow Australia

Type: Technical (Level 300)

Audience: IT Professionals, Developers

Cost: No Charge

Product: Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Hybrid Cloud

Duration: 2 Day

Location: Sydney Hilton (28-29 Apr)

Whether you know your way around the cloud and are trying to stay current or you are just getting started and figuring out the best path forward – having access to training is more critical than ever. The Microsoft Cloud Roadshow is a free, two-day technical training event for IT professionals and developers that provides best practices and insight directly from the experts who build and run the cloud services across Office 365, Microsoft Azure and Windows 10. Choose from over 80 technical training sessions covering hybrid cloud, containers, devops, open source, security, networking, storage, big data, unified communications, identity, web, collaboration, management, productivity, big data, and the internet of things. We're bringing top engineers from Redmond to Sydney on April 28 and 29, 2016. They'll share expert tips and techniques so you'll learn something new and walk away ready to apply your new skills. Register here

Business Skills Training

Partner Profitability Series - Strategic Leadership and Business Accelerate

Type: Business (L100)

Audience: CEO, Managing Directors, Business Development Managers

Cost: $75

Product: NA

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Sydney (May 02); Brisbane (May 10); Melbourne (May 16); Perth (May 24); Adelaide (May 31)

The Strategic Leadership and Business Accelerate workshop is exclusively available to business owners and Managing Directors from Microsoft Partners. New start-ups and long established firms alike face many challenges as they build, evolve and grow their businesses – it’s lonely at the top! Delivered by independent consultants with extensive experience in starting, running, buying and selling businesses, the full day session provides the time and space work ON the business rather than IN the business. Working interactively with the facilitator, delegates will have a unique opportunity to review and update their business strategy and top priorities in the context of industry experience and market insight. The end result of participating in one of these sessions will be up to date plans and priorities, a greater insight into the current market and the opportunity to compare best practice. The process will enable all delegates to leave with documented decisions; the style of the workshop session will be informative and energising. Register here

Managing Change

Type: Sales & Pre-Sales (L100)

Cost: $75

Product: NA

Duration: 4 hours

Location: Sydney (May 03); Brisbane (May 11); Melbourne (May 17); Perth (May 25); Adelaide (Jun 01)

​ It may seem counter-intuitive for a tech company to run a workshop that deliberately steers clear of technology. But managing strategic change – be it shifting people's habits, adopting new processes, defining new goals and business priorities or dealing with the complexities of new propositions is a fundamental issue every business grapples with…. doubly so in the tech sector. So join us for a session dedicated to unpacking change from a number of fresh perspectives. We'll investigate why some projects fail. We'll show how others succeed. And we'll explore the processes essential to ensuring good ideas are identified and executed on. This is an unmissable session for anyone interested in people, processes and culture. Register Here

Always on Selling

Type: Sales & Pre-Sales (L100)

Audience: Sale Leadership, CEO, Business Development Managers

Cost: $75

Product: NA

Duration: 4 hours

​Why Sales People Fail & What we can do About IT!

Not so long ago, customers appreciated the educational prowess of a good sales team; product innovation came in periodic cycles; and single gatekeepers made the significant investment decisions. These days, nine out of ten customers already know what they want; innovation is delivered daily; and CIOs, CTOs, CMOs and CEOs are just as likely to have skin in the game. So how do we sell in the now? How do we acquire customers at a rapid rate that isn't solely contingent on our head count? How good are we at converting initial interest into sales? How do we engage with clients at a deeply strategic level? How do you become a trusted adviser? With traditional sales approaches so significantly upended, today sales teams need skills they've never needed before. Join us for pointy session dedicated to thinking about our sales approach. Register here

Modern Marketing

Type: Sales & Pre-Sales (L100)

Cost: $75

Product: NA

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Sydney (May 04); Brisbane (May 12); Melbourne (May 18); Perth (May 26); Adelaide (Jun 02)

​ Attend this 1-day interactive workshop to learn how to adjust (or create) your marketing strategy that reflects the impacts of how buyers purchase cloud computing. You will gain a grounding in the skills required for this new marketing approach and will receive practical examples and techniques to ensure you feed these new self-educating buyers with relevant information. Register here

Data Platform

Practice Enablement Training – SQL Server 2016

Type: Technical (L200)

Audience: Database, data warehouse, and Business Intelligence practice leads and architects

Cost: $199

Product: Microsoft Azure

Duration: 2 Days

Location: Sydney (04 – 05 April) Melbourne (11 – 12 April)

In this two-day boot camp, you’ll learn about the latest SQL Server 2016 hero features for Mission Critical and Hybrid Scenarios. We will cover improvements in in-memory technologies, the new Real-Time Operational Analytics, Query Data Store and Live Query Statistics, new security technologies such as Always Encrypted, High Availability and Disaster Recovery in Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines, and Row Level Security and Dynamic Data Masking. We will also cover Big Data integration through Polybase and Stretch Database for storing cold data in Microsoft Azure. Register here

Microsoft Azure

Azure for AWS Experts

Type: Technical (L300)

Audience: Solution Architects, Pre-sales Technical, and Deployment Roles

Cost: No Charge

Product: Microsoft Azure

Duration: 3 Days

Location: Sydney (14-16 Mar)

This three-day, instructor-led course is 300-level training that incorporates an in-depth discussion with practical hands-on training to deepen your Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services (IaaS) expertise. Topics include Azure virtual machines, storage and virtual networking. In addition to practical, hands-on training, as a student you will participate in several architecture design sessions to help you prepare for real-world scenarios. Register here

Practice Enablement Training - Azure Active Directory / Intune and Azure Rights Management Systems (RMS)

Type: Technical (L400)

Cost: $399

Product: Microsoft Azure

Duration: 4 Days

Location: Sydney (04-07 Apr)

This four-day training will consist of both instructor-led technical content and hands-on labs covering Hybrid Identity and Access Management (Azure Active Directory Premium), Microsoft Device and Application Management (Intune) and Information Protection (Azure Rights Management Service). Register here

Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Architecture Boot Camp

Type: Technical (L400)

Audience: Technical, and Deployment Roles

Cost: $399

Product: Microsoft Azure Active Directory

Duration: 5 Days

Location: Sydney (02-06 May); Adelaide (02-06 May); Melbourne (09-13 May); Brisbane (16-20 May); Perth (16-20 May)

This 5-day instructor-led course provides an in-depth discussion and practical hands-on training of Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services (IaaS) and other enterprise technologies such as Azure Active Directory, Recovery Services, and PaaS Services such as SQL Database and Storage. In addition to practical, hands-on training, the student will participate in several architecture design scenarios to help you prepare for real world scenarios such as Enterprise Networking, Hybrid Identity, Enterprise Web Apps, and Disaster recovery. Register here

Microsoft Azure Practice Enablement Bootcamp

Type: Technical (L400)

Cost: $199

Duration: 2 Days

Location: Sydney (15 – 16 Mar), Brisbane (17 – 18 Mar)

This 2-day training starts with an introduction to Windows Azure Virtual Machines and Virtual Networks (Infrastructure Services). It delivers the foundational knowledge needed for users intending to run new workloads in Windows Azure or migrate existing workloads from on-premises. This training delivers the foundational knowledge needed for users intending to run new workloads in Microsoft Azure or migrate existing workloads from on-premises. Students will achieve single sign-on across cloud applications, protect application access, enforce multi-factor authentication, and integrate with Server Active Directory. Register here

NEXT UP Exam Camp 70-534: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solution

Type: Technical (L400)

Audience: IT Professionals

Cost: $299 (+ an additional $103 for the exam voucher)

Product: Microsoft SharePoint

Duration: 4 Weeks of self-study approximately 20 hours + 1 Day In-Person

Location: Perth (12 Apr); Victoria (19 Apr); Brisbane (27 Apr); Sydney (10 May); Adelaide (24 May)

Next Up is a brand new, four-week exam preparation camp created by Microsoft to help you stay at the top of your game. With technology changing so rapidly and more customers turning to you to help them to get the best from their IT investment, show them that you know your stuff by earning your Microsoft Certified Professional badge for Exam 70-534: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solution. We are here to help you get to it in one day; however, you will need to invest a few weeks of self-study prior. Our Next Up two-stage Exam Preparation Day is designed to get you in shape to sit the exam and earn your certification. The morning you will have access to skilled experts to help you answer those tough questions, and in the afternoon YOU WILL SIT THE EXAM it's the smart way to make sure you get across the line, first time. If you're ready to start getting serious about your qualifications, don't miss Next Up and sign up today. The earlier you sign up the more time you have to self-study, remember accreditation counts. Register by Clicking on the date above

NEXT UP Exam Camp 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions

Type: Technical (L400)

Audience: IT Professionals

Product: Microsoft SharePoint

Location: Perth (13 Apr); Victoria (18 Apr); Brisbane (26 Apr); Sydney (09 May); Adelaide (23 May)

Next Up is a brand new, four-week exam preparation camp created by Microsoft to help you stay at the top of your game. With technology changing so rapidly and more customers turning to you to help them to get the best from their IT investment, show them that you know your stuff by earning your Microsoft Certified Professional badge for Exam 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions. We are here to help you get to it in one day; however, you will need to invest a few weeks of self-study prior. Our Next Up two-stage Exam Preparation Day is designed to get you in shape to sit the exam and earn your certification. The morning you will have access to skilled experts to help you answer those tough questions, and in the afternoon YOU WILL SIT THE EXAM it's the smart way to make sure you get across the line, first time. If you're ready to start getting serious about your qualifications, don't miss Next Up and sign up today. The earlier you sign up the more time you have to self-study, remember accreditation counts. Register by Clicking on the date above

Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS)

Selling Security and Compliance

Type: Sales (L200)

Audience: Marketing and Sales Professionals

Cost: Free

Product: Enterprise Mobility Suite

Duration: Starts: May, 09 2016 Ends: June 06, 2016

Location: Online Training - 4 weeks (2-3 hours per week)

This course helps sales professionals address customer requirements around security, privacy, and compliance in Microsoft Azure. It is a self-directed online learning course that includes videos, resources, and discussion forums to complete within the timeframe of the course offering. The course will take four weeks, and you should plan on spending 2 - 3 hours per week for completing the various components of the training. It is a self-directed online learning course that includes videos, resources, and discussion forums to complete within the timeframe of the course offering. The training will be hosted by Intrepid Learning, Inc. Login credentials for the Learning Platform will be provided during the week before launch date. Register here

Selling Hybrid Cloud Storage with StorSimple

Type: Sales (L200)

Cost: Free

Product: Enterprise Mobility Suite

Duration: Starts: March, 07 2016 Ends: April, 04 2016

This course helps sales professionals converse with customers about how StorSimple provides more cost-effective data storage solutions. It is a self-directed online learning course that includes videos, resources, and discussion forums to complete within the timeframe of the course offering. The course will take four weeks, and you should plan on spending 2 - 3 hours per week for completing the various components of the training. The training will be hosted by Intrepid Learning, Inc. Login credentials for the Learning Platform will be provided upon confirmation of your registration. Register here

Selling Enterprise Web and Mobile Applications

Type: Sales (L200)

Cost: Free

Product: Enterprise Mobility Suite, Microsoft Azure

Duration: Starts: May, 30 2016 Ends: June, 27 2016

This course helps sales professionals understand the Azure App Service and what it means for customers. It is a self-directed online learning course that includes videos, resources, and discussion forums to complete within the timeframe of the course offering. The course will take four weeks, and you should plan on spending 2 - 3 hours per week for completing the various components of the training. The training will be hosted by Intrepid Learning, Inc. Login credentials for the Learning Platform will be provided upon confirmation of your registration. Register here

Microsoft Dynamics

Dynamics CRM Online Technical On boarding for SMB Partner (multisession)

Type: Technical (L100-L200)

Audience: Sales Solutions Specialist, Technical Sales, Technical Decision Maker, Business Developer Manager, Productivity Consultants Technical.

Cost: Free

Product: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online

Duration: 4 hours each day (8 hours total)

Location: Online (21 - 22 March)

During this webcast series you will find out how Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online integrates with Microsoft Office 365. The sessions will offer an overview about Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online & Microsoft Social Engagement features and functionalities, outline how Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online is positioned in the CRM market and showcase the integration of Dynamics CRM Online with Office 365 services. Upon completion of this offering you will be able to: Identify opportunities and the tools available when proposing Dynamics CRM Online; Identify and use the software included in your Microsoft partnership as part of the Internal Use Rights benefits; Gain the expertise to propose a Dynamics CRM Online solution for your customers; Address different usage scenarios and propose your own Cloud value proposition; Increase your performances in upselling your Office 365 deals by attaching a Dynamics CRM Online subscription. Register here

Advanced Presales Workshop for Microsoft Dynamics AX

Type: Technical (L300)

Audience: professionals in pre-sales roles, functional consultants, solution architects involved in pre-sales engagements with proven knowledge of AX functional areas

Cost: $1600 USD

Product: Microsoft Dynamics AX

Duration: 3 Days

Location: Sydney (23 – 25 May)

The Presales workshop for Microsoft Dynamics AX is designed to provide a pre-sales consultant the grounding needed to demonstrate Microsoft Dynamics AX as a solution superior to competitive products meeting the needs of a customer's business.

The workshop is based on typical business scenarios, starting with foundational base knowledge, persona scenarios, exercises and case discussions by using real-world examples to enable consultants to apply and demonstrate the range of capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics AX, being used as a base to future specialize consultants in vertical industries. Students must have led or had a stronger supporting role in previous AX projects. Register here

Accelerating The Microsoft Dynamics AX Cloud Buying Cycle

Type: Sales (L200)

Audience: Sales professionals

Cost: $300 USD

Product: Microsoft Dynamics AX

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Sydney (3 May)

Demand for cloud business solutions is growing exponentially, but few sales organizations have adjusted their methods or processes in response to this very different set of buyer expectations. With industry knowledge and risk reduction replacing functional breadth as the new differentiators, traditional solution selling tactics no longer result in the high win rates and forecast accuracy of the past. As cloud sales professionals have less time to make a memorable impact than ever before, knowing in advance what to “teach” a highly educated buyer is critical. The Accelerating the Microsoft Dynamics Cloud Buying Cycle Workshop reviews the primary gaps between traditional on premise and emerging cloud buying behaviours, then explores how to manufacture a “strategic tipping point” early in the prospect buying journey. Register here

Driving Cloud Growth Through Marketing

Type: Marketing (L200)

Audience: Marketing Professionals

Cost: $300 USD

Product: Microsoft Dynamics AX

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Sydney (4 May)

Cloud prospects increasingly want to remain in control of their buying experiences, often delaying their dialogue with sales professionals until late in their evaluation processes. With the sales team effectively removed from much of the buying cycle, marketing is now responsible for the majority of the prospect engagement, education and bias creation. Despite this shift, few partner marketing organizations are resourced and funded to make an impact. Compounding this challenge, traditional outbound marketing techniques no longer produce the short-term lead volume they once did, making inbound marketing the default lead generation strategy for cloud prospects. Unfortunately, inbound “leads” seldom represent funded projects, and therefore need to be nurtured in a high-touch, low cost manner until they mature. Defining the optimal nurture assets and rhythm can be the difference between being invited in to help a prospect define their requirements or being asked to complete a surprise RFP. In summary, Marketing must now occupy an equal seat at the leadership table. The Driving Cloud Growth Through Marketing Workshop focuses on the strategic shifts and tactical adjustments that Marketing must execute to engage, influence and bias an increasingly educated and elusive buying community. Register here

Dynamics AX Cloud Acceleration Leadership Workshop - Optimizing Partner Profitability in the Cloud

Type: Sales (L200)

Audience: CEO / BDM

Cost: $300 USD

Product: Microsoft Dynamics AX

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Sydney (2 May)

Cloud adoption and changing buying behaviour have disrupted the traditional customer acquisition process; leaving many partner organisations with ineffective marketing and sales strategies that cannot support the emerging cloud business model. Designed exclusively for Microsoft Dynamics partner CEOs and MDs, the Dynamics AX Cloud Acceleration Leadership Workshop focuses on the business model, solution definition, marketing engagement, selling process and service offering adjustments that accelerate the development of a healthy cloud practice. Register here

NEXT UP Exam Camp MB2-712: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization and Configuration

Type: Technical (L400)

Audience: IT Professionals

Product: Microsoft SharePoint

Location: Perth (13 Apr); Victoria (20 Apr); Brisbane (28 Apr); Sydney (11 May); Adelaide (25 May)

Next Up is a brand new, four-week exam preparation camp created by Microsoft to help you stay at the top of your game. With technology changing so rapidly and more customers turning to you to help them to get the best from their IT investment, show them that you know your stuff by earning your Microsoft Certified Professional badge for Exam MB2-712: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization and Configuration. We are here to help you get to it in one day; however, you will need to invest a few weeks of self-study prior. Our Next Up two-stage Exam Preparation Day is designed to get you in shape to sit the exam and earn your certification. The morning you will have access to skilled experts to help you answer those tough questions, and in the afternoon YOU WILL SIT THE EXAM it's the smart way to make sure you get across the line, first time. If you're ready to start getting serious about your qualifications, don't miss Next Up and sign up today. The earlier you sign up the more time you have to self-study, remember accreditation counts. Register by Clicking on the date above

NEXT UP Exam Camp Exam MB2-710: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Deployment

Type: Technical (L400)

Audience: IT Professionals

Product: Microsoft SharePoint

Next Up is a brand new, four-week exam preparation camp created by Microsoft to help you stay at the top of your game. With technology changing so rapidly and more customers turning to you to help them to get the best from their IT investment, show them that you know your stuff by earning your Microsoft Certified Professional badge for Exam MB2-710: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Deployment. We are here to help you get to it in one day; however, you will need to invest a few weeks of self-study prior. Our Next Up two-stage Exam Preparation Day is designed to get you in shape to sit the exam and earn your certification. The morning you will have access to skilled experts to help you answer those tough questions, and in the afternoon YOU WILL SIT THE EXAM it's the smart way to make sure you get across the line, first time. If you're ready to start getting serious about your qualifications, don't miss Next Up and sign up today. The earlier you sign up the more time you have to self-study, remember accreditation counts. Register by Clicking on the date above

Microsoft Office Products & Microsoft Office 365

Fast Track All You Need to Know Webinar

Type: Sales (L100)

Audience: Sales Professionals

Cost: Free

Product: Office 365

Duration: 60 minutes

Location: Online (27 Apr)

Would you like to understand what Microsoft FastTrack is and how it can help you get Office 365 up and running for your customer easily and have their users experience the value that Office 365 can bring to them. Would you also like to know about offers and incentives that are available for Deployment Planning? Join David Cramer, APJ Time zone Director and the Microsoft Office 365 team for this 60-minute webinar which will give you an overview to what Microsoft FastTrack can do to help you get started by giving you the knowledge and tools to drive customer Adoption and Usage. Register here

Drumbeat – Start

Type: Sales (L100)

Audience: Sales Professionals

Cost: Free

Product: Office 365

Making the sale comes down to a few key factors: Recognising the opportunity (and acting on it). Knowing the products (and how to articulate their value). Understanding your customers’ challenges (so you can establish trusted relationships). The spectrum of Office 365 Drumbeat partner sales training can help you prepare to help small businesses with the basics and address complex enterprise customer scenarios with value-added solutions. On Demand

Drumbeat for SMB – Start

Type: Sales (L100)

Audience: Sales Professionals

Cost: Free

Product: Office 365

Cloud: It’s not if… but when… There is a customer driven revolution that has increased the quality bar in solutions being offered. Customers demand better solutions that enable them to worry less, work easier, and work better together. The NEW Drumbeat Start for SMB delivers all the tools and information you need to take advantage of these tremendous SMB opportunities. On Demand

Drumbeat - Grow

Type: Sales (L200)

Audience: Senior Sales Professionals

Cost: Free

Product: Office 365

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Melbourne (21 Mar), Sydney (05 April), Perth (12 April), Adelaide (14 April)

Drumbeat Start gave your Office 365 sales fundamentals: Product and licensing information, a field-tested sales approach, how to position Office 365 with your customers. You’re, no doubt, putting your knowledge to work. Drumbeat Grow can take your Office 365 sales to an entirely new level. Developed by Microsoft training experts and built on solution-selling methodology, highly interactive Drumbeat Grow events provide tools and opportunities to refine and extend your sales skills—so you can transform customer product conversations into insightful, profitable, solution-based business discussions. You’ll learn how to assess customer business needs and to create a customized, compelling Office 365 pitch, tailored to address unique customer challenges. Register here

Drumbeat - Optimise

Type: Sales (L300)

Audience: Senior Sales Professionals

Cost: Free

Product: Office 365

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Brisbane (21 Mar), Melbourne (04 Apr), Sydney (12 Apr), Perth (19 Apr), Adelaide (21 Apr)

Drumbeat Grow helped you hone your Office 365 sales skills and take a solutions-based approach to solving customer challenges. Drumbeat Optimize delves deeper into Office 365 workloads, preparing you to tackle complex customer scenarios and to apply upsell and cross-sell strategies to drive new revenue streams. Register here

NEXT UP Exam Camp 70-331: Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013

Type: Technical (L400)

Audience: IT Professionals

Product: Microsoft SharePoint

Location: Perth (11 Apr); Victoria (18 Apr); Brisbane (26 Apr); Sydney (09 May); Adelaide (23 May)

Next Up is a brand new, four-week exam preparation camp created by Microsoft to help you stay at the top of your game. With technology changing so rapidly and more customers turning to you to help them to get the best from their IT investment, show them that you know your stuff by earning your Microsoft Certified Professional badge for Exam 70-331: Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013. We are here to help you get to it in one day; however, you will need to invest a few weeks of self-study prior. Our Next Up two-stage Exam Preparation Day is designed to get you in shape to sit the exam and earn your certification. The morning you will have access to skilled experts to help you answer those tough questions, and in the afternoon YOU WILL SIT THE EXAM it's the smart way to make sure you get across the line, first time. If you're ready to start getting serious about your qualifications, don't miss Next Up and sign up today. The earlier you sign up the more time you have to self-study, remember accreditation counts. Register by Clicking on the date above

NEXT UP Exam Camp 70-332: Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, Core Solutions

Type: Technical (L400)

Audience: IT Professionals

Product: Microsoft SharePoint

Next Up is a brand new, four-week exam preparation camp created by Microsoft to help you stay at the top of your game. With technology changing so rapidly and more customers turning to you to help them to get the best from their IT investment, show them that you know your stuff by earning your Microsoft Certified Professional badge for Exam 70-332 Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, Advanced Solutions. We are here to help you get to it in one day; however, you will need to invest a few weeks of self-study prior. Our Next Up two-stage Exam Preparation Day is designed to get you in shape to sit the exam and earn your certification. The morning you will have access to skilled experts to help you answer those tough questions, and in the afternoon YOU WILL SIT THE EXAM it's the smart way to make sure you get across the line, first time. If you're ready to start getting serious about your qualifications, don't miss Next Up and sign up today. The earlier you sign up the more time you have to self-study, remember accreditation counts. Register by Clicking on the date above

NEXT UP Exam Camp 70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements

Type: Technical (L400)

Audience: IT Professionals

Product: Microsoft SharePoint

Location: Perth (12 Apr); Victoria (19 Apr); Brisbane (26 Apr); Sydney (10 May); Adelaide (24 May)

Next Up is a brand new, four-week exam preparation camp created by Microsoft to help you stay at the top of your game. With technology changing so rapidly and more customers turning to you to help them to get the best from their IT investment, show them that you know your stuff by earning your Microsoft Certified Professional badge for Exam 70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements. We are here to help you get to it in one day; however, you will need to invest a few weeks of self-study prior. Our Next Up two-stage Exam Preparation Day is designed to get you in shape to sit the exam and earn your certification. The morning you will have access to skilled experts to help you answer those tough questions, and in the afternoon YOU WILL SIT THE EXAM it's the smart way to make sure you get across the line, first time. If you're ready to start getting serious about your qualifications, don't miss Next Up and sign up today. The earlier you sign up the more time you have to self-study, remember accreditation counts. Register by Clicking on the date above

NEXT UP Exam Camp 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services

Type: Technical (L400)

Audience: IT Professionals

Product: Microsoft SharePoint

Location: Perth (13 Apr); Victoria (20 Apr); Brisbane (27 Apr); Sydney (11 May); Adelaide (25 May)

Next Up is a brand new, four-week exam preparation camp created by Microsoft to help you stay at the top of your game. With technology changing so rapidly and more customers turning to you to help them to get the best from their IT investment, show them that you know your stuff by earning your Microsoft Certified Professional badge for Exam 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services. We are here to help you get to it in one day; however, you will need to invest a few weeks of self-study prior. Our Next Up two-stage Exam Preparation Day is designed to get you in shape to sit the exam and earn your certification. The morning you will have access to skilled experts to help you answer those tough questions, and in the afternoon YOU WILL SIT THE EXAM it's the smart way to make sure you get across the line, first time. If you're ready to start getting serious about your qualifications, don't miss Next Up and sign up today. The earlier you sign up the more time you have to self-study, remember accreditation counts. Register by Clicking on the date above

Skype for Business

Skype for Business Partner Technical Airlift

Type: Technical (L400)

Audience: IT Professional

Cost: No Cost

Product: Skype for Business

Duration: 3 Days

Location: Sydney (Mar 09-11)

Skype for Business—now part of industry-leading, cloud-based Office 365—enables you to connect customers in real time (and across devices) to establish a foundation for great team communication, from impromptu, one-on-one working sessions to one-to-thousands global conversations. Intense. Deeply technical. Skype for Business training for Office 365—delivered by industry experts—gives you the knowledge base you need to plan, configure, and deploy new Office 365 workloads, so you can grow a more profitable practice as you support your customers and simplify their infrastructures with a single, comprehensive platform for meetings and voice. This event is for Enterprise focused partners. Registration here

Skype for Business Drumbeat

Type: Sales (L300)

Audience: Sales Professional

Cost: No Cost

Product: Skype for Business

Duration: 1 Days

Location: Sydney (Mar 08)

Skype for Business—now part of industry-leading, cloud-based Office 365—enables you to connect customers in real time (and across devices) to establish a foundation for great team communication that can increase efficiencies, speed response time, and facilitate more effective collaboration, from impromptu, one-on-one working sessions to one-to-thousands global conversations. When you attend Drumbeat Start for Skype for Business Partner Readiness Training, you’ll be positioned to take advantage of new Skype for Business capabilities that can open unprecedented opportunities to grow a more profitable practice, all as you help customers simplify their infrastructures with a single, comprehensive platform for meetings and voice. This event is for Enterprise focused partners. Registration here

Windows 10

Windows Deep Dive Technical / Engineering Training

Type: Technical (L300)

Audience: IT Professional

Cost: $199

Product: Windows 10

Duration: 3 Days

Location: Sydney (06 – 08 Apr), Melbourne (11 – 13 Apr)

With Windows 10 being released, more customers are asking about it and looking to start their proof of concepts so they can evaluate how it can best fit in their organisation. In this two-day workshop you will learn about topics like how to deploy and manage Windows 10, and the security features you can use to help protect your customer's data, identity, and devices. You will come away with a better understanding of how Windows is becoming more like a service and how new features will be added over time. After this training you should be able to walk into your customer's organisation and help them deploy Windows 10). Register here

Training for SMB Partners

SMB - Scaling Your Cloud Business

Type: Sales (L100)

Audience: Sales Professionals

Cost: Free

Product: Office 365, Microsoft Azure, EMS, Windows 10

Duration: 2 hours

Location: Maroochydore (14 Mar); Rockhampton (15 Mar); Mackay (16 Mar); Townsville (17 Mar); Melbourne (16 Mar); Glen Waverley (17 Mar); Geelong (23 Mar); Perth (9 Mar)

With 55% of SMB's now supporting a mobile workforce and public cloud spending expected to reach $127bn worldwide by 2018, now is the time to understand why you need to build a multi-cloud service strategy. Whether you are new to the cloud, building your cloud business or optimising your business for long term success, you will learn about:

• Insights into your local cloud market opportunity
  • Profitability, acquiring and retaining more customers
  • The Microsoft Cloud Platform for SMB (0365 and Microsoft Azure) and where to start
  • How to navigate the Microsoft Partner Program (MPN)
  • Strategies to accelerate sales velocity and uncover new revenue streams with SkyKick.

To register click on the links below: Maroochydore (14 Mar); Rockhampton (15 Mar); Mackay (16 Mar); Townsville (17 Mar); Melbourne (16 Mar); Glen Waverley (17 Mar); Geelong (23 Mar); Perth (9 Mar)

Australia P-Seller Training

P-Seller All You Need to Know Monthly Webinar

Type: Sales & Pre-Sales (L100)

Audience: Only open to registered P-Sellers

Cost: Free

Product: NA

Duration: 60 Minutes

Location: Webinar (March – July)

Please note this training is only open to individuals who are active in the Partner Seller (P-Seller) Program!

​This monthly community call is for Australian P-Seller individuals. This call has been established to give you an update on the latest news from Microsoft Subject Matter Experts. It will also equip you with tools that will help you sell, drive deployment and consumption of Microsoft Products. Register here

CIE Delivery Training for P-Sellers in New South Wales

Type: Sales & Pre-Sales (L200)

Cost: Free

Product: Office, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, Project, Visio, Windows, Windows Phone, Yammer, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics AX, and System Center

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Sydney (13 Apr, 08 Jun, 10 Aug, 12 Oct, 14 Dec)

The Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience (CIE) provides a facilitated, hands-on environment where business and IT decision makers test drive powerful, integrated productivity solutions. The Microsoft technologies experienced during a CIE are delivered through Office 365 or on-premises software, with solutions utilizing: Office, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, Project, Visio, Windows, Windows Phone, Yammer, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics AX, and System Center. As part of enabling our P-Seller channel to perform pre-sales functions independently, plus allow our internal teams awareness of which partners are capable of executing on one of our most successful customer initiatives, we are holding CIE training for P-Sellers. The next steps after training is an invitation for Microsoft to facilitate a CIE for a customer on your behalf with you present. Future CIEs are to be run with us present. Register here

New South Wales P-Seller Networking Afternoon

Type: Sales & Pre-Sales (L200)

Cost: Free

Duration: 3 hours

Location: Sydney (12 May, 18 Aug, 11 Nov)

This quarterly networking afternoon is for Australian P-Seller individuals based in NSW. The afternoon will kick off with Microsoft Experts equipping you with tools that will help you sell, drive deployment and consumption of Microsoft Products. You will then have an opportunity to network with the Microsoft Sales Teams. Registration Link Coming Soon

Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT)

MCT Summit

Type: Pre-Sales & Technical (L300)

Audience: Only open to registered Microsoft Certified Trainers

Cost: $12.50

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Sydney (30-31 March)

Please note this training is only open to individuals who are active MCT’s!

The 2016 MCT Summit in Sydney Australia invites Microsoft Certified Trainers from Australia, New Zealand, the APAC region and beyond to a two-day event co-hosted by the MCT community and Microsoft. The Summit will be a great opportunity to interact with your peers and engage directly with Microsoft. Come learn about the future of Microsoft learning, the MCT Program, how to teach a specific course, new technologies, or how to become a better trainer. Register here

Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC)

Writing a Killer Awards Submission for Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards and Microsoft Australia Partner Awards

Audience: Anyone submitting an awards submission into WPC Partner of the Year and MAPA

Cost: Free

Product: NA

Duration: 60 Minutes

Location: Webinar (08 Mar)

​Join Sarah Arnold, Microsoft Australia's Partner Capability & Development Manager & Lisa Lintern, a communications strategist and published writer to learn how to write a winning Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) Award submission & a Microsoft Australia Partner Awards Submission that captures the attention of the judges and effectively describes what you've accomplished to get the recognition you already deserve. During this webinar we will cover: WPC 2016 Country Partner of the Year Award Overview; Microsoft Australia Partner of the Year Award Overview; How to get started with your awards submission; Tips and tricks for writing the best submission; What you must include and what you should avoid in your submission; Fundamental writing tips to help you compose more compelling content and What the judges are looking for in your submission. Winning a Microsoft Partner Award is not only great recognition – it's a great opportunity to promote the excellence of your Microsoft practice to your customers and prospects. Register here

Worldwide Partner Conference

Cost: US$1,995, valid until April 21

Product: NA

Duration: 5 days

Location: Toronto (10-14 July)

Join us at the 2016 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) as we redefine productivity in a mobile-first, cloud-first world. WPC is the largest partner event of the year—a place to connect with fellow partners and with Microsoft, hear about the future direction of Microsoft and the broader IT industry, discover new business opportunities, learn, teach, and share with peers. With past attendance reaching 16,000 attendees from over 140 countries, no other event brings together so many of the most successful, top-tier partners in the Microsoft Partner Network. WPC is where leaders and visionaries of the IT industry gather to spur innovation and growth to new heights. Harness the potential of these great minds and build partnerships to expand the reach of your own solutions. WPC allows you to discover new opportunities and leverage industry connections to get business done. Register here