Day Eleven of Microsoft Partner Learning Series: Partner Training Hot Sheet (The Gift of Choice)

Today is the second last day of the Microsoft Partner twelve days of Learning Series, the gift in the song is eleven numbats nagging, numbat is also known as a marsupial anteater and it is on our endangered species list. Now if I was an endangered species I am sure I would be nagging for someone to help me. So today’s gift to you is the Gift of Choice.

We all have a choice to ask for help or not to ask for help. I think the number one reason why people don’t ask for help is simply fear. Fear that others will judge them for seeking help, fear that others will see them as weak or stupid. This fear is the same kind of fear that holds many of us from reaching our dreams or goals.

But fear, like any emotion, can be overcome. It takes effort and work, if you conquer this fear, you can seek out help and improve your knowledge and skills. Every journey begins with a first step. Don't be scared, I am here to support you, so reach out to me and let me know what training you are looking for to reach your dreams.

This post is a comprehensive schedule of Australia partner training, webcasts, community calls, and office hours. If you have any questions/feedback about any of the training below or would like to suggest training for us to run, please email the Microsoft Australia Readiness Team at msaupr@microsoft.com or head over to Yammer and post your request and see how many other partners are wanting the same training.

Business Skills Training

Always on Selling

Type: Sales & Pre-Sales (L100)

Audience: Sale Leadership, CEO, Business Development Managers

Cost: $75

Product: NA

Duration: 4 hours

Location: Sydney (04 Feb), Brisbane (09 Feb), Perth (17 Feb); Adelaide (24 Feb), Melbourne (03 Mar)

​Why Sales People Fail & What we can do About IT!

Not so long ago, customers appreciated the educational prowess of a good sales team; product innovation came in periodic cycles; and single gatekeepers made the significant investment decisions. These days, nine out of ten customers already know what they want; innovation is delivered daily; and CIOs, CTOs, CMOs and CEOs are just as likely to have skin in the game. So how do we sell in the now? How do we acquire customers at a rapid rate that isn't solely contingent on our head count? How good are we at converting initial interest into sales? How do we engage with clients at a deeply strategic level? How do you become a trusted adviser? With traditional sales approaches so significantly upended, today sales teams need skills they've never needed before. Join us for pointy session dedicated to thinking about our sales approach. Register here

Managing Change

Type: Sales & Pre-Sales (L100)

Audience: CEO, Managing Directors, Business Development Managers

Cost: $75

Product: NA

Duration: 4 hours

​ It may seem counter-intuitive for a tech company to run a workshop that deliberately steers clear of technology. But managing strategic change – be it shifting people's habits, adopting new processes, defining new goals and business priorities or dealing with the complexities of new propositions is a fundamental issue every business grapples with…. doubly so in the tech sector. So join us for a session dedicated to unpacking change from a number of fresh perspectives. We'll investigate why some projects fail. We'll show how others succeed. And we'll explore the processes essential to ensuring good ideas are identified and executed on. This is an unmissable session for anyone interested in people, processes and culture. Register Here

Modern Marketing

Type: Sales & Pre-Sales (L100)

Cost: $75

Product: NA

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Sydney (05 Feb), Brisbane (10 Feb), Perth (18 Feb); Adelaide (25 Feb), Melbourne (04 Mar)

​ Attend this 1-day interactive workshop to learn how to adjust (or create) your marketing strategy that reflects the impacts of how buyers purchase cloud computing. You will gain a grounding in the skills required for this new marketing approach and will receive practical examples and techniques to ensure you feed these new self-educating buyers with relevant information. Register here

Partner Profitability Series - Strategic Leadership and Business Accelerate (1-day workshop exclusively for Partners Owners and Business Leaders)

Type: Business (L100)

Cost: Free

Product: NA

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Sydney (03 Feb), Brisbane (08 Feb), Perth (16 Feb); Adelaide (23 Feb), Melbourne (02 Mar)

The Strategic Leadership and Business Accelerate workshop is exclusively available to business owners and Managing Directors from Microsoft Partners. New start-ups and long established firms alike face many challenges as they build, evolve and grow their businesses – it’s lonely at the top! Delivered by independent consultants with extensive experience in starting, running, buying and selling businesses, the full day session provides the time and space work ON the business rather than IN the business. Working interactively with the facilitator, delegates will have a unique opportunity to review and update their business strategy and top priorities in the context of industry experience and market insight. The end result of participating in one of these sessions will be up to date plans and priorities, a greater insight into the current market and the opportunity to compare best practice. The process will enable all delegates to leave with documented decisions; the style of the workshop session will be informative and energising. Register here

Hybrid Cloud

Extend to the Cloud - Operations Management Suite (OMS) Bootcamp

Type: Technical (L300)

Audience: Azure Architects, Enterprise Architects, Datacentre Architects and Pre-Sales Engineers with System Integrators

Cost: Free

Product: Microsoft Azure, System Centre

Duration: 2 Days

Location: Sydney (23 – 24 Feb)

Microsoft Operations Management Suite is a Microsoft cloud IT management solution that brings together a collection of IT operation solutions, including log analytics, automation, recovery and security, to help simplify management of datacentre assets. This two-day workshop helps you understand how to implement simplified IT management to a cloud-enabled datacentre through instructor-led technical content and hands-on labs covering various IT Operations Management scenarios like Log Analytics, Backup, Disaster Recovery and Automation across multiple platforms (Hyper-V and VMware), multiple OS (Windows and Linux) and multiple clouds (Azure, AWS). Register here

Data Platform

Practice Enablement Training – SQL Server 2016

Type: Technical (L200)

Audience: Database, data warehouse, and Business Intelligence practice leads and architects

Cost: $199

Product: Microsoft Azure

Duration: 2 Days

Location: Sydney (4 – 5 April), Melbourne (11 – 12 April)

In this two-day boot camp, you’ll learn about the latest SQL Server 2016 hero features for Mission Critical and Hybrid Scenarios. We will cover improvements in in-memory technologies, the new Real-Time Operational Analytics, Query Data Store and Live Query Statistics, new security technologies such as Always Encrypted, High Availability and Disaster Recovery in Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines, and Row Level Security and Dynamic Data Masking. We will also cover Big Data integration through Polybase and Stretch Database for storing cold data in Microsoft Azure. Register here

Microsoft Azure

Practice Enablement Training - Azure Active Directory / Intune and Azure Rights Management Systems (RMS)

Type: Technical (L400)

Audience: Solution Architects, Pre-sales Technical, and Deployment Roles

Cost: $399

Product: Microsoft Azure

Duration: 4 Days

Location: Melbourne (07-10 Mar); Sydney (04-07 Apr)

This four-day training will consist of both instructor-led technical content and hands-on labs covering Hybrid Identity and Access Management (Azure Active Directory Premium), Microsoft Device and Application Management (Intune) and Information Protection (Azure Rights Management Service). Register here

Azure Partner Community Webinar

Type: Sales (L100)

Audience: Anyone interested in Microsoft Azure

Cost: Free

Product: Microsoft Azure

Duration: 60 Minutes

Location: Webinar (January – June)

This monthly community call is for Australian Azure Partner who are selling into the midmarket (Corporate Accounts) space. Join the call each month to demystify the cloud and hear the latest news on Microsoft Azure. Leading cloud experts from Microsoft will share with you the knowledge and answer any questions you may have. Register here

Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Architecture Boot Camp

Type: Technical (L400)

Audience: Technical, and Deployment Roles

Cost: $399

Product: Microsoft Azure Active Directory

Duration: 5 Days

Location: Perth (11 – 15 April), Sydney (18 – 22 April), Melbourne (11 – 15 April), Adelaide (7 – 11 April)

This 5-day instructor-led course provides an in-depth discussion and practical hands-on training of Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services (IaaS) and other enterprise technologies such as Azure Active Directory, Recovery Services, and PaaS Services such as SQL Database and Storage. In addition to practical, hands-on training, the student will participate in several architecture design scenarios to help you prepare for real world scenarios such as Enterprise Networking, Hybrid Identity, Enterprise Web Apps, and Disaster recovery. Register here

Microsoft Azure Practice Enablement Bootcamp

Type: Technical (L400)

Cost: $199

Duration: 2 Days

Location: Melbourne (25 – 26 Feb), Sydney (15 – 16 Mar), Brisbane (17 – 18 Mar)

This 2-day training starts with an introduction to Windows Azure Virtual Machines and Virtual Networks (Infrastructure Services). It delivers the foundational knowledge needed for users intending to run new workloads in Windows Azure or migrate existing workloads from on-premises. This training delivers the foundational knowledge needed for users intending to run new workloads in Microsoft Azure or migrate existing workloads from on-premises. Students will achieve single sign-on across cloud applications, protect application access, enforce multi-factor authentication, and integrate with Server Active Directory. Register here

Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS)

Enterprise Mobility Suite Technical Course

Type: Technical (L200)

Audience: IT Professionals, Support Engineer

Cost: $199

Product: Enterprise Mobility Suite

Duration: 2 Days

Location: Sydney (11 – 12 Feb), Brisbane (18 – 19 Feb)

This two day Empower Enterprise Mobility training will provide level 200-300 instructor-led technical training complete with demos and hands on labs. This training focuses on Microsoft's enterprise mobility solutions included in the Enterprise Mobility Suite: Mobile Devices, Application & Data Management with Intune, Identity & Access Management with Azure Active Directory, and Information Protection with Azure Rights Management Services. Plus, deep dive on setup scenarios focusing on Hybrid Identity with Azure AD Premium Service, Information Protection with Azure RMS Service, and Unified Device Management with Windows Intune Service. Register here

Microsoft Dynamics

Advanced Developer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online

Type: Technical (L200)

Audience: Architects, Developers, and Advanced Functional CRM consultants

Cost: $700 USD

Product: Microsoft Dynamics

Duration: 90 Minutes Every Monday and Thursday

Location: Virtual (18 – 28 Jan)

Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides an extensible framework that allows developers to customize and extend the client and server capabilities. This course, featuring the new CRM release, is targeted for developers that already have a basic understanding of how to customize and extend CRM and are looking to learn more advanced techniques. On the client side, developers will learn how to leverage client scripting, navigation customization to solve common challenges. For more custom scenarios HTML/JScript Web Resources interacting with CRM's REST and SOAP endpoints will be explored. On the server side developers will build on their existing knowledge to build more advanced plug-ins and processes that extend CRM. CRM Solutions are essential for delivery of any CRM project so we will explore the tools and techniques that can be used for managing customizations. CRM Online and Windows Azure are key parts of Microsoft cloud strategy and will be covered. Students will complete the labs provided in the course to get hands on experience on set up and configuration. Register here

CRM Accelerate for Dynamics CRM Application Exam

Type: Technical (L200)

Audience: This course is for CRM partners on a role in the Sales, Marketing, or Consulting space pursuing the application certification.

Cost: $700 USD

Product: Microsoft Dynamics

Duration: 90 Minutes Every Tuesday and Thursday

Location: Online (05–21 Jan)

If you are working toward certification, attend this program over a span of three weeks to assist in achieving the MB2-704: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Application Exam. You will attend a virtual session led by a Microsoft Certified Trainer for an hour and a half twice a week for three weeks, and be given homework including; Covering Modules on the following E-learning courses, 80669AE: Sales and Marketing in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, 80668AE: Customer Service in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Hands on Practice on a demo environment. Register Here

CRM Accelerate for Dynamics CRM Installation Exam

Type: Technical (L200)

Audience: This course is for CRM partners on a role in the Application or Technical Consulting, Developer, or Solution Architect space pursuing the CRM Installation certification.

Cost: $700 USD

Product: Microsoft Dynamics

Duration: 90 Minutes Every Monday and Wednesday

Location: Online (04–20 Jan)

If you are working toward certification attend these programs, each is over a span of three weeks, to assist in achieving the MB2-708: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Installation Exam and/or the MB2-706: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Deployment Exam. You will attend a virtual session for each course, led by a Microsoft Certified Trainer, for an hour and a half twice a week for three weeks and be given homework including; Covering Modules on the following E-learning courses, CRM Installation: 80679AE: Installation in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, CRM Online Deployment: 80664AE: Deployment in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Hands on Practice on a demo environment. Register Here

CRM Accelerate for Dynamics CRM Online Deployment Exam

Type: Technical (L200)

Audience: This course is for CRM partners on a role in the Application or Technical Consulting, Developer, or Solution Architect space pursuing the CRM Online Deployment certification.

Cost: $700 USD

Product: Microsoft Dynamics

Duration: 90 Minutes Tuesday and Thursday

Location: Online (04–20 Jan)

If you are working toward certification, attend this program over a span of three weeks to assist in achieving the MB2-706: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Deployment Exam. You will attend a virtual session led by a Microsoft Certified Trainer for an hour and a half twice a week for three weeks, and be given homework including: Covering Modules on the following E-learning courses: 80664AE: Deployment in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Hands on Practice on a demo environment. Register Here

CRM Accelerate for Dynamics CRM Customisation and Configuration Exam

Type: Technical (L200)

Cost: $700 USD

Product: Microsoft Dynamics

Location: Online (05–21 Jan)

If you are working toward certification, attend this Program over a span of three weeks to assist in achieving the MB2-707: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization and Configuration Exam. You will attend a virtual session led by a Microsoft Certified Trainer, for an hour and a half twice a week for three weeks and be given homework including: Covering Modules on the following E-learning courses; 80665AE: Customization and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and On Premise. Hands on Practice on a demo environment. Register Here

Type: Technical (L200)

Cost: $700 USD

Product: Microsoft Dynamics

Location: Online (04 – 20 Jan)

AX Accelerate for Microsoft Dynamics

Type: Technical (L400)

Audience: Senior Professionals with experience in ERP products

Cost: $1600 USD

Product: Microsoft Dynamics AX

Duration: 4 Days

Location: Virtual Sessions (February 01 - March 17), Instructor Led Sessions, (March 15-17), Sydney

AX Accelerate is a cross-training functional program for individuals who have experience with Enterprise Resource Planning systems, but are new to Dynamics AX. This intensive hybrid training utilizes a mix of training activities, including virtual classes and self-paced time, and merges product and business process based on the core fundamentals of the Microsoft Dynamics AX solution for both Financials and Supply Chain. Attendees will gain hands-on experience through case studies, labs, discussions and certification content that will help build a successful start in AX consulting practices WW. The course kicks-off with a 1-hour prep session and is followed by 9 days of 3-hour virtual sessions and then finishes with a 3-day in-person workshop where individuals will form teams and implement the case study in a real AX environment. Register here

Microsoft Office Products & Microsoft Office 365

Fast Track All You Need to Know Webinar

Type: Sales (L100)

Audience: Sales Professionals

Cost: Free

Product: Office 365

Duration: 60 minutes

Location: Online (24 Feb)

Would you like to understand what Microsoft FastTrack is and how it can help you get Office 365 up and running for your customer easily and have their users experience the value that Office 365 can bring to them. Would you also like to know about offers and incentives that are available for Deployment Planning? Join David Cramer, APJ Time zone Director and the Microsoft Office 365 team for this 60-minute webinar which will give you an overview to what Microsoft FastTrack can do to help you get started by giving you the knowledge and tools to drive customer Adoption and Usage. Register here

Drumbeat – Start

Type: Sales (L100)

Audience: Sales Professionals

Cost: Free

Product: Office 365

Making the sale comes down to a few key factors: Recognising the opportunity (and acting on it). Knowing the products (and how to articulate their value). Understanding your customers’ challenges (so you can establish trusted relationships). The spectrum of Office 365 Drumbeat partner sales training can help you prepare to help small businesses with the basics and address complex enterprise customer scenarios with value-added solutions. On Demand

Drumbeat for SMB – Start

Type: Sales (L100)

Audience: Sales Professionals

Cost: Free

Product: Office 365

Cloud: It’s not if… but when… There is a customer driven revolution that has increased the quality bar in solutions being offered. Customers demand better solutions that enable them to worry less, work easier, and work better together. The NEW Drumbeat Start for SMB delivers all the tools and information you need to take advantage of these tremendous SMB opportunities. On Demand

Drumbeat Roadshow for Office 365 E5

Type: Sales (L200)

Audience: Sales Professionals that work for Enterprise focused Partners

Cost: Free

Product: Office 365

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Sydney (21 Jan)

One day. That’s all it takes to start learning about the new enterprise value coming to Office 365, available as a standalone offering or packaged as the Enterprise E5 plan. Office 365 E5 includes the most comprehensive set of productivity, collaboration, voice and meetings, analytics, security, and compliance capabilities in Office 365 to date. At the Drumbeat Roadshow for Office 365 E5, you’ll learn more about these capabilities, how to pitch them to your customers, how to leverage licensing options to open doors to new customers, and about upsell and attach opportunities. You’ll also get details about what this new value means for your business growth. This event is for Enterprise focused partners. Register Here

Drumbeat - Grow

Type: Sales (L200)

Audience: Senior Sales Professionals

Cost: Free

Product: Office 365

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane (2016 Dates Coming Soon)

Drumbeat Start gave your Office 365 sales fundamentals: Product and licensing information, a field-tested sales approach, how to position Office 365 with your customers. You’re, no doubt, putting your knowledge to work. Drumbeat Grow can take your Office 365 sales to an entirely new level. Developed by Microsoft training experts and built on solution-selling methodology, highly interactive Drumbeat Grow events provide tools and opportunities to refine and extend your sales skills—so you can transform customer product conversations into insightful, profitable, solution-based business discussions. You’ll learn how to assess customer business needs and to create a customized, compelling Office 365 pitch, tailored to address unique customer challenges. Registration Link Coming Soon

Drumbeat - Optimise

Type: Sales (L300)

Audience: Senior Sales Professionals

Cost: Free

Product: Office 365

Duration: 1 Day

Drumbeat Grow helped you hone your Office 365 sales skills and take a solutions-based approach to solving customer challenges. Drumbeat Optimize delves deeper into Office 365 workloads, preparing you to tackle complex customer scenarios and to apply upsell and cross-sell strategies to drive new revenue streams. Registration Link Coming Soon

Skype for Business

Skype for Business

Type: Technical (L400)

Audience: IT Professional

Cost: $499

Product: Skype for Business

Duration: 5 Days

Location: Melbourne (18 – 21 April)

This 4-day training course is a 400 level course designed to train the top communications professionals. Product experts will lead attendees on a deep dive into advanced aspects of Lync and Skype for Business. Topics will cover the entire customer lifecycle, focused primarily on architecture planning and deployment. Some of the topics will include: design, architecture, voice, conferencing, hybrid, online, quality, and high availability. The workshop is a combination of classroom sessions, instructor-led-hands-on labs, interactive small group breakouts / case studies, and homework exercises. All attendees are expected to have already acquired a solid experience on and understanding of Lync and of the surrounding technologies (active directory, exchange, DNS, etc.). Please note this is not a “what’s new” course. We will be covering the server product from end-to-end both new product details and those that are still the same from Lync Server 2013. There is a lot that hasn’t changed. Register here

Windows 10

Windows Deep Dive Technical / Engineering Training

Type: Technical (L300)

Audience: IT Professional

Cost: $199

Product: Windows 10

Duration: 3 Days

Location: Melbourne, Sydney (2016 Dates Coming Soon)

With Windows 10 being released, more customers are asking about it and looking to start their proof of concepts so they can evaluate how it can best fit in their organisation. In this two-day workshop you will learn about topics like how to deploy and manage Windows 10, and the security features you can use to help protect your customer's data, identity, and devices. You will come away with a better understanding of how Windows is becoming more like a service and how new features will be added over time. After this training you should be able to walk into your customer's organisation and help them deploy Windows 10). Registration Link Coming Soon

Microsoft Windows 10 for Education Technical Briefing

Type: Technical (L300)

Audience: IT Professional

Cost: Free

Product: Windows 10

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Perth (15 Feb)

This one-day training event will guide you through the technical basics of deploying, managing and securing Windows 10 in an Education environment. The training is for those who manage or support Windows 10 devices in an education setting. The content will cover management and provisioning of devices that are either school procured or are supported and managed as a part of BYOD 1-1 implementations. Register Here

ModernBiz Technical Series for SMB

Connect with Customers

Type: Technical (L300)

Audience: IT Professionals, Consultants, SMB Resellers

Cost: $99

Product: Dynamics CRM Online; Power BI

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Melbourne (02 Mar), Sydney (03 Mar)

Discover how to implement collaborative services and business intelligence to solve business problems for your SMB customers. This course is devoted to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, including Introduction to CRM Online, CRM Online Integration with Office 365, and CRM Online Integration with Power BI. Register here

Safeguard your Business

Type: Technical (L300)

Cost: $99

Product: Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10, Microsoft Azure, EMS

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Perth (16 Feb)

Learn to protect company information and improve business continuity. In this course, learn how to use the latest Microsoft technologies to deliver solutions that help SMBs protect company information and improve business continuity. Modules in this track include Azure Backup and ASR, Securing Windows 10, Data Loss Prevention in Office 365, eDiscovery and Archiving in Office 365, and Office 365 and Azure AD Premium RMS. Register here

Grow Efficiently

Type: Technical (L300)

Cost: $99

Product: Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Melbourne (18 Jan), Sydney (Jan 19)

Find out how to help customers migrate off legacy infrastructure and get the most out of their technology. This course is designed to teach you how to migrate SMB customers off of legacy infrastructure to either Windows Server 2012 on-premises or Azure IaaS. Register here

Business Everywhere

Type: Technical (L300)

Cost: $99

Product: Microsoft Office 365, Surface and OEM Devices; Windows 10; EMS; Skype for Business

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Sydney (01 Feb), Melbourne (04 Feb), Brisbane (05 Feb)

Enable SMBs to work from anywhere on any device. Here, you’ll learn how to enable SMBs to work from anywhere on any device. Topics include Windows 10 Management (with IE 11 and Edge); Mobile Device and Identity Management with Intune, EMS, and Office 365; Remote Desktop Service and Azure Remote App; Deploying Office 365 ProPlus; Skype for Business Conferencing; and Securing Windows 10. Register here

Australia P-Seller Training

P-Seller All You Need to Know Monthly Webinar

Type: Sales & Pre-Sales (L100)

Audience: Only open to registered P-Sellers

Cost: Free

Product: NA

Duration: 60 Minutes

Location: Webinar (January – July)

Please note this training is only open to individuals who are active in the Partner Seller (P-Seller) Program!

​This monthly community call is for Australian P-Seller individuals. This call has been established to give you an update on the latest news from Microsoft Subject Matter Experts. It will also equip you with tools that will help you sell, drive deployment and consumption of Microsoft Products. Register here

CIE Delivery Training for P-Sellers in New South Wales

Type: Sales & Pre-Sales (L200)

Cost: Free

Product: Office, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, Project, Visio, Windows, Windows Phone, Yammer, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics AX, and System Center

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Sydney (10 Feb, 13 Apr, 08 Jun, 10 Aug, 12 Oct, 14 Dec)

The Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience (CIE) provides a facilitated, hands-on environment where business and IT decision makers test drive powerful, integrated productivity solutions. The Microsoft technologies experienced during a CIE are delivered through Office 365 or on-premises software, with solutions utilizing: Office, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, Project, Visio, Windows, Windows Phone, Yammer, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics AX, and System Center. As part of enabling our P-Seller channel to perform pre-sales functions independently, plus allow our internal teams awareness of which partners are capable of executing on one of our most successful customer initiatives, we are holding CIE training for P-Sellers. The next steps after training is an invitation for Microsoft to facilitate a CIE for a customer on your behalf with you present. Future CIEs are to be run with us present. Register here

New South Wales P-Seller Networking Afternoon

Type: Sales & Pre-Sales (L200)

Cost: Free

Duration: 3 hours

Location: Sydney (10 Feb, 05 May, 18 Aug, 11 Nov)

This quarterly networking afternoon is for Australian P-Seller individuals based in NSW. The afternoon will kick off with Microsoft Experts equipping you with tools that will help you sell, drive deployment and consumption of Microsoft Products. You will then have an opportunity to network with the Microsoft Sales Teams. Registration Link Coming Soon