On Christmas Day (yesterday), I promised I would provide you with Twelve Days of Microsoft Partner Training. Today is the first day and no I will not be giving you “Emu up a gum tree”, although I would personally love to see that. I will instead be giving you the Gift of Accessibility.
While mastering new technology isn’t usually “easy,” accessing the training necessary to do so should be. This month we launch our new training experience: Partner University.
Training on your terms: Partner University is a powerful tool that will help you and your employees stay up-to-date and ahead of the ever-changing needs of the market and your customers. The training modules themselves have not changed. You’ll still get the same high-quality training you and your employees expect, but now you’ll get it faster, in a format that’s easier to consume.
Here’s what’s new with Partner University:
- Modern interface for a vastly improved user experience. No more pop-ups!
- Smart: This platform remembers where you left off, so you can return with ease. Search is more robust, and content has been streamlined and contained in one place.
- Easy administration: The dashboard is sleek and clean, great for at-a-glance comprehension and intuitive for deeper dives. Plus, a single sign on with a Microsoft account or Windows Live ID means employees don’t need to track down your organisation’s MPN ID when they’re ready to take their training.
- Reliable performance. Partner University runs on Azure, giving it a big leap forward in reliability.
- Fast. With Azure on the backend, this system allows you to get in, get the training and information you need, and get on with your life.
The right training – easy to access, there when you need it, and delivered how you want it – can give you confidence and skills that will help drive your business to further success.
Try Partner University out today and let us know what you think!