Australia Hot Sheet Partner Training Schedule – November

Welcome to the Australia Hot Sheet Training Schedule, an idea I got from the Microsoft US Training Team. This is a comprehensive schedule of Australia partner training, webcasts, community calls, and office hours. We will update this post frequently, as we learn about new offerings, so you can plan ahead.  We hope this will help you and your team skill up on the latest technology, solutions and news.

If you have any questions/feedback about any of the training below or would like to suggest training for us to run please email the Microsoft Australia Readiness Team at msaupr@microsoft.com.

Microsoft Australia Ignite

Type: Technical (L300 – L400)

Audience: System Integrators, IT Professionals, Developers, Architects

Cost: $2,200 AUD

Product: All Microsoft Products

Duration: 4 Days

Location: Gold Coast (17 – 20 Nov)

This is the biggest event of the year for the Microsoft Tech community in Australia, and a great opportunity to advance skills, get answers from Microsoft experts, learn about new products and trends, and help us get the most out of your Microsoft investment. The event presents technical staff aligned to Microsoft products and services with the chance to get inspired about where Microsoft is heading, get up to speed on product roadmap and technical advances & It offers deep technical training. It’s an opportunity to get the whole team certified onsite at the events with direct support from the local training and readiness team plus support from Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) Ambassadors and Microsoft Valued Professional (MVP) Ambassadors from around Australia. Register Here

Device Day

Windows 10 and Office 365 Device Day

Type: Sales (L100 – L200)

Audience: CEO, Managing Directors, Business Development Managers, Sales Professionals

Cost: Free

Product: Windows 10, Office 365, Surface, Lumia

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Brisbane (01 Dec); Sydney (04 Dec); Melbourne (09 Dec)

Windows 10 will energise the market with a variety of first-party and third-party devices. The Surface product line continues to grow, opening doors to these new opportunities. Lumia will take advantage of the Windows 10 platform with new offerings that expand how people can use phones as business productivity devices. Couple the opportunity of Windows 10 with moving beyond simple Office 365 email and file migrations and you’ll explode your business revenues. This means working more deeply with Office 365 services like Skype for Business, SharePoint, Yammer and Delve to name but a few. By attending this session you’ll get hands on with the latest Windows devices across OEM Partners, Surface and Lumia as well a key insight into growing your Office 365 offerings. This one-day workshop will take you on a journey to help you increase your profitability focusing on Windows 10, Lumia, Surface and Office 365. Register Here

Business Skills Training

Always on Selling

Type: Sales & Pre-Sales (L100)

Audience: Sale Professionals, CEO, Business Development Managers

Cost: Free

Product: NA

Duration: 3 hours

Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth (2016 Dates Coming Soon)

​Why Sales People Fail & What we can do About IT!

Are your people committed to raising their sales game? Join our Sales Performance Workshop to learn strategies for taking your sales force from good to great! This director level briefing focuses on improving sales productivity and guiding sales teams to outperform goals. We will share some thought-provoking perspective on what holds sales performance back and present some fresh ideas that will protect your interests a level above your current approach. If you’re motivated to improve sales, this session with prove enlightening, entertaining and most importantly, profitable. Registration Link Coming Soon

Managing Change

Type: Sales & Pre-Sales (L100)

Audience: CEO, Managing Directors, Business Development Managers

Cost: Free

Product: NA

Duration: 3 hours

​The technology world is changing and as leaders we must respond to and re-shape the industry. Our organisations are looking to us for clarity, ask yourself “Who am I in the face of these Challenges?” This session is designed to prompt leaders to effectively lead change, transform businesses, and inspire their teams. We discuss the need to detect early signals at the consumer, customer, competitor, and ecosystem levels, and translate those signals into insights and proactive business choices. To create clarity on your organisation’s purpose and future, to drive growth and profitability across an increasingly changing business portfolio while learning to balance short- and long-term financial trade-offs. Registration Link Coming Soon

Modern Marketing

Type: Sales & Pre-Sales (L100)

Cost: Free

Product: NA

Duration: 1 Day

​ Attend this 1-day interactive workshop to learn how to adjust (or create) your marketing strategy that reflects the impacts of how buyers purchase cloud computing. You will gain a grounding in the skills required for this new marketing approach and will receive practical examples and techniques to ensure you feed these new self-educating buyers with relevant information. Registration Link Coming Soon

The Partner Profitability Academy Monthly Webinar

Type: Sales & Pre-Sales (L100)

Cost: Free

Product: NA

Duration: 60 Minutes

Location: Webinar (October – June)

​The Profitability Academy Series webcasts offer insight into the disruption we’re seeing to traditional business models in the marketplace with ideas and suggestions on how we can take best advantage of them. Every month we will host a different popular topic that is voted for by yourselves. If you want to hear more about new business models, exit strategies, sales compensation, marketing effectiveness or how to create goals that your team will love then this is for you! We will only be covering business / commercial content so nothing on technical feeds, speeds or product information. In addition to hosting a specific topic, we will have a subject-matter-expert on hand to answer live questions via a Q&A chat as well as sharing models, frameworks and industry learning. This is your opportunity to spend 1 hour per month stepping back from the day to day running of the business and look at the bigger picture by investing in yourself and the businesses you represent. The webcasts are open to anyone in your organisation that want to get a new perspective or have a thirst for continual personal and professional development. The series will take place monthly at 10:30 (Australian) on the 1st Friday of each month beginning 2nd October 2015. With your registration you will have visibility of the complete series until June 2016 and will receive reminders prior to each session. We look forward to seeing you on the calls. Register here

Partner Profitability Series – Strategic Leadership and Business Accelerate (1-day workshop exclusively for Partners Owners and Business Leaders)

Type: Business (L100)

Cost: Free

Product: NA

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Melbourne (15 Feb), Brisbane (10 Feb), Sydney (08 Feb), Perth (17 Feb), Adelaide (19 Feb)

The Strategic Leadership and Business Accelerate workshop is exclusively available to business owners and Managing Directors from Microsoft Partners. New start-ups and long established firms alike face many challenges as they build, evolve and grow their businesses – it’s lonely at the top! Delivered by independent consultants with extensive experience in starting, running, buying and selling businesses, the full day session provides the time and space work ON the business rather than IN the business. Working interactively with the facilitator, delegates will have a unique opportunity to review and update their business strategy and top priorities in the context of industry experience and market insight. The end result of participating in one of these sessions will be up to date plans and priorities, a greater insight into the current market and the opportunity to compare best practice. The process will enable all delegates to leave with documented decisions; the style of the workshop session will be informative and energising. Register here

Hybrid Cloud

Datacentre Modernisation – Foundational Practice Enablement

Type: Technical (L200 – L300)

Audience: Enterprise Architects and Pre-Sales Engineers with System Integrators

Cost: $199

Product: Microsoft Azure, System Centre, Windows Server

Duration: 2 Days

Location: Melbourne (1 – 2 Dec)

The Microsoft Datacentre Practice Enablement Boot camp provides 200-300 level technical training complete with hands on labs. This 2-day in person instructor-led course will help you understand how to evolve a traditional datacentre configuration to a cloud-enabled datacentre capable of automating service delivery, on-premises or extended to hosted private and public clouds, using the latest capabilities of Windows Server 2012 R2 and System Centre 2012 R2. Register here

Extend to the Cloud – Operations Management Suite (OMS) Bootcamp

Type: Technical (L300)

Audience: Azure Architects, Enterprise Architects, Datacentre Architects and Pre-Sales Engineers with System Integrators

Cost: Free

Product: Microsoft Azure, System Centre

Duration: 2 Days

Location: Melbourne (3 – 4 Dec), Sydney (23 – 24 Feb)

Microsoft Operations Management Suite is a Microsoft cloud IT management solution that brings together a collection of IT operation solutions, including log analytics, automation, recovery and security, to help simplify management of datacentre assets. This two-day workshop helps you understand how to implement simplified IT management to a cloud-enabled datacentre through instructor-led technical content and hands-on labs covering various IT Operations Management scenarios like Log Analytics, Backup, Disaster Recovery and Automation across multiple platforms (Hyper-V and VMware), multiple OS (Windows and Linux) and multiple clouds (Azure, AWS). Register here

Data Platform

Practice Enablement Training – SQL Server 2016

Type: Technical (L200)

Audience: Database, data warehouse, and Business Intelligence practice leads and architects

Cost: $199

Product: Microsoft Azure

Duration: 2 Days

Location: Sydney, Melbourne (2016 Dates Coming Soon)

In this two-day boot camp, you’ll learn about the latest SQL Server 2016 features and find out how they can help to deliver the best mission-critical performance for your database solutions. You’ll also see how to take advantage of the latest Always On improvements and how to use Microsoft Azure to extend your workloads and your high availability and disaster recovery needs to the cloud. Registration Link Coming Soon

Microsoft Azure

Practice Enablement Training – Azure Active Directory (AAD)

Type: Technical (L400)

Audience: Solution Architects, Pre-sales Technical, and Deployment Roles

Cost: $399

Product: Microsoft Azure

Duration: 2 Days

This two-day training course will consist of both instructor-led technical content and hands-on labs covering Hybrid Identity and Access Management (Azure Active Directory Premium). Register here

Azure Partner Community Webinar

Type: Sales (L100)

Audience: Anyone interested in Microsoft Azure

Cost: Free

Product: Microsoft Azure

Duration: 60 Minutes

Location: Webinar (October – June)

This monthly community call is for Australian Azure Partner who are selling into the midmarket (Corporate Accounts) space. Join the call each month to demystify the cloud and hear the latest news on Microsoft Azure. Leading cloud experts from Microsoft will share with you the knowledge and answer any questions you may have. Register here

Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Architecture Boot Camp

Type: Technical (L400)

Audience: Technical, and Deployment Roles

Cost: $399

Product: Microsoft Azure Active Directory

Duration: 5 Days

Location: Sydney (14 – 18 Dec), Melbourne (07 – 11 Dec)

This 5-day instructor-led course provides an in-depth discussion and practical hands-on training of Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services (IaaS) and other enterprise technologies such as Azure Active Directory, Recovery Services, and PaaS Services such as SQL Database and Storage. In addition to practical, hands-on training, the student will participate in several architecture design scenarios to help you prepare for real world scenarios such as Enterprise Networking, Hybrid Identity, Enterprise Web Apps, and Disaster recovery. Register here

Microsoft Azure Practice Enablement Boot Camp

Type: Technical (L400)

Cost: $199

Duration: 2 Days

Location: Melbourne (25 – 26 Feb), Sydney (15 – 16 Mar), Brisbane (17 – 18 Mar)

This 2-day training starts with an introduction to Windows Azure Virtual Machines and Virtual Networks (Infrastructure Services). It delivers the foundational knowledge needed for users intending to run new workloads in Windows Azure or migrate existing workloads from on-premises. This training delivers the foundational knowledge needed for users intending to run new workloads in Microsoft Azure or migrate existing workloads from on-premises. Students will achieve single sign-on across cloud applications, protect application access, enforce multi-factor authentication, and integrate with Server Active Directory. Register here

Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS)

Enterprise Mobility Suite Technical Course

Type: Technical (L200)

Audience: IT Professionals, Support Engineer 

Cost: $199

Product: Enterprise Mobility Suite

Duration: 2 Days

Location: Sydney (11 – 12 Feb)

This two day Empower Enterprise Mobility training will provide level 200-300 instructor-led technical training complete with demos and hands on labs. This training focuses on Microsoft’s enterprise mobility solutions included in the Enterprise Mobility Suite: Mobile Devices, Application & Data Management with Intune, Identity & Access Management with Azure Active Directory, and Information Protection with Azure Rights Management Services. Plus, deep dive on setup scenarios focusing on Hybrid Identity with Azure AD Premium Service, Information Protection with Azure RMS Service, and Unified Device Management with Windows Intune Service. Register here

Intune and Azure Rights Management Systems (RMS)

Type: Technical (L300)

Cost: $199

Product: Enterprise Mobility Suite

Duration: 2 Days

Location: Sydney (14 – 15 Jan); Melbourne (28 – 29 Jan)

Microsoft is seeing great momentum in its Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) and this is a prime opportunity for Learning Partners like yourself to take advantage of. This in-depth technical training event will equip you with the knowledge you’ll need to train System Integrators around the world on how to effectively deploy (EMS). The training will consist of instructor-led technical content and hands-on labs covering Hybrid Identity and Access Management (Azure Active Directory Premium) covering hybrid scenarios and labs, group management, multifactor authentication and more. Register here

Microsoft Dynamics

Dynamics CRM Online in Open – Sales Training

Type: Sales & Pre-Sales (L100 – L200)

Audience: O365 Partners (Resellers and Distributors), sales/tele-sales/pre-sales and marketing roles.

Cost: Free

Product: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Brisbane (01 Feb); North Ryde (02 Feb); Melbourne (04 Feb); Perth (09 Feb); Adelaide (11 Feb)

This one-day workshop is designed to prepare existing Microsoft Office 365 Partners to sell and implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online in Open. The instructor will provide an overview of lead generation, target group/focus, how to differentiate from other vendors, and learnings from Office 365 Partners. Register here

Unified Service Desk for Microsoft Dynamics CRM

Type: Technical (L200)

Audience: Architects, Developers, and Advanced Functional CRM consultants

Cost: $700 USD

Product: Microsoft Dynamics

Duration: 3 hours on Monday and Thursdays

Location: Virtual (23 November – 3 December)

Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides an extensible client application, Unified Service Desk, which allows administrators and developers to build experiences that help to streamline user’s workflow and simplify the complexity of traditional Contact Center environments for Agents. This five-day course, featuring the new CRM Unified Service Desk, is targeted for developers that already have a solid understanding of how to customise and extend CRM and are looking to learn how to utilise Unified Service Desk for Contact Center agents. Register here

Functional Application in Microsoft Dynamics Marketing

Type: Technical (L200)

Audience: Anyone interested in Microsoft Dynamics Marketing

Cost: $700 USD

Product: Microsoft Dynamics

Duration: 3 hours each day

Location: Virtual (24 – 26 Nov)

This learning course enables you to cultivate a basic understanding of Microsoft Dynamics Marketing and all of its various features. You will review the five main sections including Projects, Marketing Execution, Assets and Media, and Finance. You will also see how to integrate each of these areas into one another to form a cohesive marketing ecosystem. Main features covered include campaign management, digital asset management, marketing automation, behavioural analysis, marketing finances, and media buying. Register here

Advanced Developer for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online

Type: Technical (L200)

Cost: $700 USD

Product: Microsoft Dynamics

Duration: 90 Minutes Every Monday and Thursday

Location: Virtual (18 – 28 January)

Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides an extensible framework that allows developers to customize and extend the client and server capabilities. This course, featuring the new CRM release, is targeted for developers that already have a basic understanding of how to customize and extend CRM and are looking to learn more advanced techniques. On the client side, developers will learn how to leverage client scripting, navigation customization to solve common challenges. For more custom scenarios HTML/JScript Web Resources interacting with CRM’s REST and SOAP endpoints will be explored. On the server side developers will build on their existing knowledge to build more advanced plug-ins and processes that extend CRM. CRM Solutions are essential for delivery of any CRM project so we will explore the tools and techniques that can be used for managing customizations. CRM Online and Windows Azure are key parts of Microsoft cloud strategy and will be covered. Students will complete the labs provided in the course to get hands on experience on set up and configuration. Register here

CRM Accelerate for Dynamics CRM Application Exam

Type: Technical (L200)

Audience: This course is for CRM partners on a role in the Sales, Marketing, or Consulting space pursuing the application certification.

Cost: $700 USD

Product: Microsoft Dynamics

Duration: 90 Minutes Every Tuesday and Thursday

Location: Online (01 – 16 December); (05 – 21 January)

If you are working toward certification, attend this program over a span of three weeks to assist in achieving the MB2-704: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Application Exam. You will attend a virtual session led by a Microsoft Certified Trainer for an hour and a half twice a week for three weeks, and be given homework including; Covering Modules on the following E-learning courses, 80669AE: Sales and Marketing in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, 80668AE: Customer Service in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Hands on Practice on a demo environment. Click on date above to register

CRM Accelerate for Dynamics CRM Installation Exam

Type: Technical (L200)

Audience: This course is for CRM partners on a role in the Application or Technical Consulting, Developer, or Solution Architect space pursuing the CRM Installation certification.

Cost: $700 USD

Product: Microsoft Dynamics

Duration: 90 Minutes Every Monday and Wednesday

Location: Online (01 – 17 December); (04 – 20 January)

If you are working toward certification attend these programs, each is over a span of three weeks, to assist in achieving the MB2-708: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Installation Exam and/or the MB2-706: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Deployment Exam. You will attend a virtual session for each course, led by a Microsoft Certified Trainer, for an hour and a half twice a week for three weeks and be given homework including; Covering Modules on the following E-learning courses, CRM Installation: 80679AE: Installation in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, CRM Online Deployment: 80664AE: Deployment in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Hands on Practice on a demo environment. Click on date above to register

CRM Accelerate for Dynamics CRM Online Deployment Exam

Type: Technical (L200)

Audience: This course is for CRM partners on a role in the Application or Technical Consulting, Developer, or Solution Architect space pursuing the CRM Online Deployment certification.

Cost: $700 USD

Product: Microsoft Dynamics

Duration: 90 Minutes Tuesday and Thursday

If you are working toward certification, attend this program over a span of three weeks to assist in achieving the MB2-706: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Deployment Exam. You will attend a virtual session led by a Microsoft Certified Trainer for an hour and a half twice a week for three weeks, and be given homework including: Covering Modules on the following E-learning courses: 80664AE: Deployment in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Hands on Practice on a demo environment. Click on date above to register

CRM Accelerate for Dynamics CRM Customisation and Configuration Exam

Type: Technical (L200)

Cost: $700 USD

Product: Microsoft Dynamics

Location: Online (05 – 21 January), (02 – 18 February)

If you are working toward certification, attend this Program over a span of three weeks to assist in achieving the MB2-707: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization and Configuration Exam. You will attend a virtual session led by a Microsoft Certified Trainer, for an hour and a half twice a week for three weeks and be given homework including: Covering Modules on the following E-learning courses; 80665AE: Customization and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and On Premise. Hands on Practice on a demo environment. Click on date above to register

Type: Technical (L200)

Cost: $700 USD

Product: Microsoft Dynamics

Location: Online (01 – 17 Dec); (04 – 20 Jan); (01 – 17 Feb)

Type: Technical (L200)

Cost: $700 USD

Product: Microsoft Dynamics

Location: Online (02 – 18 Dec); (04 – 20 Jan); (01 – 17 Feb)

If you are working toward certification, attend this program over a span of three weeks to assist in achieving the MB2-708: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Installation Exam. You will attend a virtual session led by a Microsoft Certified Trainer, for an hour and a half twice a week for three weeks and be given homework including: Covering Modules on the following E-learning courses 80679AE: Installation in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and Hands on Practice on a demo environment.  Click on date above to register

AX Accelerate for Microsoft Dynamics

Type: Technical (L400)

Audience: Senior Professionals with experience in ERP products

Cost: $1600 USD

Product: Microsoft Dynamics AX

Duration: 4 Days

Location: Virtual Sessions (February 01 – March 17), Instructor Led Sessions, (March 15-17), Sydney

AX Accelerate is a cross-training functional program for individuals who have experience with Enterprise Resource Planning systems, but are new to Dynamics AX. This intensive hybrid training utilizes a mix of training activities, including virtual classes and self-paced time, and merges product and business process based on the core fundamentals of the Microsoft Dynamics AX solution for both Financials and Supply Chain. Attendees will gain hands-on experience through case studies, labs, discussions and certification content that will help build a successful start in AX consulting practices WW. The course kicks-off with a 1-hour prep session and is followed by 9 days of 3-hour virtual sessions and then finishes with a 3-day in-person workshop where individuals will form teams and implement the case study in a real AX environment. Register here

Warehouse Management System Workshop for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3

Type: Technical (L400)

Cost: $1600 USD

Product: Microsoft Dynamics AX

Duration: 3 Days

Location: Sydney (8-10 Dec)

This 3-day instructor-led training helps accelerate your knowledge of the Warehouse Management Systems features introduced in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3. You will walk through product setup activities and real-world scenarios using guided examples that use the new features. Register here

Microsoft Office Products & Microsoft Office 365

Fast Track All You Need to Know Webinar

Type: Sales (L100)

Audience: Sales Professionals

Cost: Free

Product: Office 365

Duration: 60 minutes

Location: Online (25 Nov)

Would you like to understand what Microsoft FastTrack is and how it can help you get Office 365 up and running for your customer easily and have their users experience the value that Office 365 can bring to them. Would you also like to know about offers and incentives that are available for Deployment Planning? Join David Cramer, APJ Time zone Director and the Microsoft Office 365 team for this 60-minute webinar which will give you an overview to what Microsoft FastTrack can do to help you get started by giving you the knowledge and tools to drive customer Adoption and Usage. Register here

Drumbeat – Start

Type: Sales (L100)

Audience: Sales Professionals

Cost: Free

Product: Office 365

Making the sale comes down to a few key factors: Recognising the opportunity (and acting on it). Knowing the products (and how to articulate their value). Understanding your customers’ challenges (so you can establish trusted relationships). The spectrum of Office 365 Drumbeat partner sales training can help you prepare to help small businesses with the basics and address complex enterprise customer scenarios with value-added solutions. On Demand

Drumbeat for SMB – Start

Type: Sales (L100)

Audience: Sales Professionals

Cost: Free

Product: Office 365

Cloud: It’s not if… but when… There is a customer driven revolution that has increased the quality bar in solutions being offered. Customers demand better solutions that enable them to worry less, work easier, and work better together. The NEW Drumbeat Start for SMB delivers all the tools and information you need to take advantage of these tremendous SMB opportunities. On Demand

Drumbeat – Grow

Type: Sales (L200)

Audience: Senior Sales Professionals

Cost: Free

Product: Office 365

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane (2016 Dates Coming Soon)

Drumbeat Start gave you Office 365 sales fundamentals: Product and licensing information, a field-tested sales approach, how to position Office 365 with your customers. You’re, no doubt, putting your knowledge to work. Drumbeat Grow can take your Office 365 sales to an entirely new level. Developed by Microsoft training experts and built on solution-selling methodology, highly interactive Drumbeat Grow events provide tools and opportunities to refine and extend your sales skills—so you can transform customer product conversations into insightful, profitable, solution-based business discussions. You’ll learn how to assess customer business needs and to create a customized, compelling Office 365 pitch, tailored to address unique customer challenges. Registration Link Coming Soon

Drumbeat – Optimise

Type: Sales (L300)

Audience: Senior Sales Professionals

Cost: Free

Product: Office 365

Duration: 1 Day

Drumbeat Grow helped you hone your Office 365 sales skills and take a solutions-based approach to solving customer challenges. Drumbeat Optimize delves deeper into Office 365 workloads, preparing you to tackle complex customer scenarios and to apply up sell and cross-sell strategies to drive new revenue streams. Registration Link Coming Soon

Skype for Business

Skype for Business

Type: Technical (L400)

Audience: IT Professional

Cost: $499

Product: Skype for Business

Duration: 5 Days

Location: Melbourne (2016 Dates Coming Soon)

This 5-day training course is a 400 level course designed to train the top communications professionals. Product experts will lead attendees on a deep dive into advanced aspects of Lync and Skype for Business. Topics will cover the entire customer lifecycle, focused primarily on architecture planning and deployment. Some of the topics will include: design, architecture, voice, conferencing, hybrid, online, quality, and high availability. The workshop is a combination of classroom sessions, instructor-led-hands-on labs, interactive small group breakouts / case studies, and homework exercises. All attendees are expected to have already acquired a solid experience on and understanding of Lync and of the surrounding technologies (active directory, exchange, DNS, etc.). Please note this is not a “what’s new” course. We will be covering the server product from end-to-end both new product details and those that are still the same from Lync Server 2013. There is a lot that hasn’t changed. Registration Link Coming Soon

Windows 10

Windows Deep Dive Technical / Engineering Training

Type: Technical (L300)

Audience: IT Professional

Cost: $199

Product: Windows 10

Duration: 3 Days

Location: Melbourne (2 – 4 Dec); Sydney (7 – 9 Dec)

With Windows 10 being released, more customers are asking about it and looking to start their proof of concepts so they can evaluate how it can best fit in their organisation. In this two-day workshop you will learn about topics like how to deploy and manage Windows 10, and the security features you can use to help protect your customer’s data, identity, and devices. You will come away with a better understanding of how Windows is becoming more like a service and how new features will be added over time. After this training you should be able to walk into your customer’s organisation and help them deploy Windows 10). Register here

IE 11 Migration and Windows 10 Security Workshop

Type: Technical (L300)

Audience: IT Professional

Cost: Free

Product: Windows 10

Duration: 3 Hours

Location: Brisbane (14 Dec); Canberra (15 Dec); Melbourne (16 Dec)

Beginning January 12, 2016, only the most current version of Internet Explorer for each supported Windows operating system will receive technical support and security updates. Learn how you can more effectively migrate your web applications using proven methodologies and practices from our Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) team. Register here

ModernBiz Technical Series for SMB

Connect with Customers

Type: Technical (L300)

Audience: IT Professionals, Consultants, SMB Resellers

Cost: $99

Product: Dynamics CRM Online; Power BI

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Melbourne (02 Mar), Sydney (03 Mar)

Discover how to implement collaborative services and business intelligence to solve business problems for your SMB customers. This course is devoted to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, including Introduction to CRM Online, CRM Online Integration with Office 365, and CRM Online Integration with Power BI. Register here

Safeguard your Business

Type: Technical (L300)

Cost: $99

Product: Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10, Microsoft Azure, EMS

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Sydney (3 Dec), Melbourne (8 Dec), Brisbane (10 Dec), Perth (15 Dec), Adelaide (17 Dec)

Learn to protect company information and improve business continuity. In this course, learn how to use the latest Microsoft technologies to deliver solutions that help SMBs protect company information and improve business continuity. Modules in this track include Azure Backup and ASR, Securing Windows 10, Data Loss Prevention in Office 365, eDiscovery and Archiving in Office 365, and Office 365 and Azure AD Premium RMS. Register here

Grow Efficiently

Type: Technical (L300)

Cost: $99

Product: Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Melbourne (18 Jan), Sydney (Jan 19)

Find out how to help customers migrate off legacy infrastructure and get the most out of their technology. This course is designed to teach you how to migrate SMB customers off of legacy infrastructure to either Windows Server 2012 on-premises or Azure IaaS. Register here

Business Everywhere

Type: Technical (L300)

Cost: $99

Product: Microsoft Office 365, Surface and OEM Devices; Windows 10; EMS; Skype for Business

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Sydney (2 Feb), Melbourne (4 Feb), Brisbane (5 Feb)

Enable SMBs to work from anywhere on any device. Here, you’ll learn how to enable SMBs to work from anywhere on any device. Topics include Windows 10 Management (with IE 11 and Edge); Mobile Device and Identity Management with Intune, EMS, and Office 365; Remote Desktop Service and Azure Remote App; Deploying Office 365 ProPlus; Skype for Business Conferencing; and Securing Windows 10. Register here

SMB TRAINING

SMB – Insights and Best Practices for Scaling your Cloud Practice (QLD)

Type: Sales (L100)

Audience: Sales Professionals

Cost: Free

Product: Microsoft Azure, Enterprise Mobility Suite and Office 365, Windows 10

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Cairns (17 Nov); Darwin (18 Nov); Gold Coast (23 Nov); Toowoomba (24 Nov); Brisbane (26 Nov)

With 55% of SMB’s now supporting a mobile workforce and public cloud spending expected to reach $127bn worldwide by 2018, now is the time to understand why you need to build a multi-cloud service strategy. Whether you are new to the cloud, building your cloud business or optimising your business for long term success, you will learn about: Local QLD insights into the cloud market opportunity, Profitability, acquiring and retaining more customers, The Microsoft Cloud Platform and where to start, Ways to build on the momentum of Window’s 10 and Office 2016, Strategies to accelerate sales velocity and uncover new revenue streams with SkyKick. Register Here

SMB – Insights and Best Practices for Scaling your Cloud Practice (NSW)

Type: Sales (L100)

Audience: Sales Professionals

Cost: Free

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Newcastle (26 Nov), Manly (27 Nov), Wollongong (3 Dec), Penrith (4 Dec), Sydney (11 Dec)

Come along and meet your New South Wales Microsoft Partner Channel Development Manager and learn about the opportunities for scaling your cloud business. With 55% of SMB’s now supporting a mobile workforce and public cloud spending expected to reach $127bn worldwide by 2018, now is the time to understand why you need to build a multi-cloud service strategy. Whether you are new to the cloud, building your cloud business or optimising your business for long term success, you will learn about: Local insights into the cloud market, opportunity, Profitability, acquiring and retaining more customers, The Microsoft Cloud Platform and where to start, Ways to build on the momentum of Window’s 10 and Office 2016, strategies to accelerate sales velocity and uncover new revenue streams with SkyKick. Register Here

Australia P-Seller Training

P-Seller All You Need to Know Monthly Webinar

Type: Sales & Pre-Sales (L100)

Audience: Only open to registered P-Sellers

Cost: Free

Product: NA

Duration: 60 Minutes

Location: Webinar (October – June)

​This monthly community call is for Australian P-Seller individuals. This call has been established to give you an update on the latest news from Microsoft Subject Matter Experts. It will also equip you with tools that will help you sell, drive deployment and consumption of Microsoft Products. Register here

CIE Delivery Training for P-Sellers

Type: Sales & Pre-Sales (L200)

Cost: Free

Product: Office, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, Project, Visio, Windows, Windows Phone, Yammer, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics AX, and System Center

Duration: 1 Day

Location: Sydney (12 Nov, 10 Dec)

​The Microsoft Customer Immersion Experience (CIE) provides a facilitated, hands-on environment where business and IT decision makers test drive powerful, integrated productivity solutions. The Microsoft technologies experienced during a CIE are delivered through Office 365 or on-premises software, with solutions utilizing: Office, Exchange, SharePoint, Lync, Project, Visio, Windows, Windows Phone, Yammer, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics AX, and System Center. As part of enabling our P-Seller channel to perform pre-sales functions independently, plus allow our internal teams awareness of which partners are capable of executing on one of our most successful customer initiatives, we are holding CIE training for P-Sellers. The next steps after training is an invitation for Microsoft to facilitate a CIE for a customer on your behalf with you present. Future CIEs are to be run with us present. Register here

Comments (0)