Today we announced the general availability of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 with new capabilities in mobility, business insights, and cloud services, as well as deeper interoperability with Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Office 365. With these new capabilities you can help your small and mid-size business customers:
- Enable mobile workers on any device with new streamlined, easy-to-use native apps for all form factors of devices – phones, tablets, and mouse and keyboard – running Android, iOS, or Windows.
- Increase business insight with pre-built Microsoft Power BI dashboards and data connections that give teams instant access to key performance indicators in an intuitive environment designed for secure collaboration.
- Grow sales, improve customer service, and streamline order-to cash-processes through native integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- Take advantage of enterprise class scalability, security, and availability in the cloud with the new option to deploy Microsoft Dynamics NAV on Microsoft Azure SQL Database, Microsoft’s industry-leading database-as-a-service in the cloud offering.
- Digitise their businesses with expanded document management, workflow, and Optical Recognition (OCR) capabilities designed to help SMBs automate processes and eliminate paper-based transactions.
- Tap into the power of the cloud with expanded extensibility and connectivity capabilities to enable tight integration between Microsoft Dynamics NAV and other cloud-based services.