Practical steps to make EMS work for you.
This two day Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) training will provide level 200-300 instructor-led technical training complete with demos and hands on labs.
This training focuses on Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility solutions included in the Enterprise Mobility Suite: Mobile Devices, Application & Data Management with Intune, Identity & Access Management with Azure Active Directory, and Information Protection with Azure Rights Management Services.
Plus it will include deep dives on setup scenarios focusing on Hybrid Identity with Azure Active Directory Premium Service, Information Protection with Azure Remote Machine Service, and Unified Device Management with Windows Intune Service.
Agenda Day 1
- Product Overview
- Identity and Access Management
- Unified Device Management
- Information Protection
Agenda Day 2
- EEM Technical Overview
- Technical Deep Dive:
- Hybrid Identity with Azure Active Directory Premium Service Setup and Scenarios
- Information Protection with Azure Remote Machine Service Setup and scenarios
- Unified Device Management with Windows Intune Service Setup and Scenarios
- Overview of the Enterprise Mobility Proof of Concept
Cost: The registration fee for attending this training is $199 per person. You are responsible for arranging your own travel and accommodations, including all travel-related costs.
Roles: This training is ideal for individuals in the following roles Solution Architects, Pre-sales technical, and deployment roles.
Sydney Workshop Information:
- Date: 24 – 25 August
- Location: Microsoft 1 Epping Road North Ryde
- Register Here
Melbourne Workshop Information:
- Date: 26 – 27 October
- Location: Saxons Melbourne Level 8, 500 Collins Street Melbourne
- Register Here