AX Accelerate is a cross-training functional program for individuals who have experience with Enterprise Resource Planning systems, but are new to Dynamics AX. This intensive hybrid training utilises a mix of training activities, including virtual classes and self-paced time, and merges product and business process based on the core fundamentals of the Microsoft Dynamics AX solution for both Financials and Supply Chain. Attendees will gain hands-on experience through case studies, labs, discussions and certification content that will help build a successful start in AX consulting practices WW. The course kicks-off with a 1 hour prep session and is followed by 9 days of 3-hour virtual sessions and then finishes with a 3-day in-person workshop where individuals will form teams and implement the case study in a real AX environment. It is required the students attend ALL session and NO substitutes will be allowed after the course has started.
Sydney, Australia (Instructor-Led Training September 8 – 10)
Price: $1,600.00 USD per person.
Access to Dynamics Learning Portal (DLP)
To complete the homework outlined for this course you must have access to the DLP.
Please verify first if your access to DLP works.
- Launch DLP Welcome Page at https://mbspartner.microsoft.com/
- If you are a Partner click Microsoft Dynamics Partners Sign In
- If you are a Microsoft Employee, click Microsoft Employees Sign In
- If the access fails for Partners, note that access to the DLP is available as a result of your company meeting one of the following criteria:
- is enrolled in the Microsoft Dynamics Partner Advantage or Partner Advantage PLUS Service Plans.
- has purchased the Microsoft Dynamics Training Pack.
To order or renew the Microsoft Dynamics Training Pack please review the Training Pack options available for purchase here. For assistance, please contact your local Microsoft Regional Operations Centre (ROC)
- Scroll down to the Ordering Information section at the bottom of the page
- Review the ordering details, access the links included and purchase the “Dynamics Training Pack (pay per incident)” $1,000 USD under select service options
To order or renew the Microsoft Dynamics Partner Advantage\Advantage Plus Service Plan please review the purchase options here. For assistance, please contact your Services Account Manager or contact your local Microsoft Regional Operations Centre (ROC)
Before accessing the DLP again, please verify your Order Status through PartnerSource by clicking Pricing & Ordering > View Order Status.
It can take up to 2-3 business days before the order is fully completed.
Important note: After your order status is completed, you are then eligible to access DLP. Please note, however, that if your employee contact detail is not yet registered in the PartnerSource Business Centre (PSBC) or if you do not have your email account correctly associated to the exact same Microsoft account that you access PartnerSource, your access to DLP will fail and you will be prompted with a “We’re sorry” page. To assist you resolving this issue, please watch this short video presentation “Resolutions to common issues when accessing DLP for the first time” to learn about known issues regarding access to DLP. If after watching this video and applying our instructions, you still face issues accessing DLP, please contact DLP Support.
For questions, please contact our Dynamics Events Team at email@example.com.