If you are working towards certification we would like to invite you to attend our latest training programs, which will span over three weeks, to assist in achieving the MB2-706: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Deployment Exam. You will be able to attend a virtual session for each course, led by a Microsoft Certified Trainer, for an hour and a half twice a week for three weeks including:
- Covering Modules on the following E-learning courses:
- CRM Online Deployment: 80664AE: Deployment in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Hands on Practice on a demo environment
This courses is for CRM partners with a role in the Application or Technical Consulting, Developer, or Solution Architect space pursuing the CRM Installation or CRM Online Deployment certification.
At Training Material Completion
This course will focused on Installation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and related components including how-to, best practices and scenarios in the following areas:
- CRM Installation Course
- Install and configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Configure and manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Maintain and extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployments
- CRM Online Deployment Course
- Administer Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Upgrade a Microsoft Dynamics CRM edition and redeploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Configure and manage email
- Install and deploy other client tools for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Manage and troubleshoot a Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployment
Before attending each respective course, students must have:
CRM Installation Course
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Outlook
CRM Online Deployment Course
- Some basic experience using Windows applications.
- Recommended: Completion of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Introduction course
Time: 10:30am – 12:00pm AEST
Date: July 7 – 23, 2015 (Tuesday & Thursday Only)
Location: Virtual Training – Information regarding the training access will be provided prior to the course.
Price: $700.00 USD
Questions: Email email@example.com
Access to Dynamics Learning Portal (DLP)
To complete the homework outlined for this course you must have access to DLP. Access to DLP is available as a result of your company meeting one of the following criteria:
- Is enrolled in the Microsoft Dynamics Partner Advantage or Partner Advantage PLUS Service Plans.
- Has purchased the Microsoft Dynamics Training Pack.
To order or renew the Microsoft Dynamics Training Pack please review the Training Pack options available for purchase here. For assistance, please contact your local Microsoft Regional Operations Centre (ROC)
- Review the ordering details, access the links included and purchase the “Dynamics Training Pack (pay per incident)” $1,000 USD under select service options
To order or renew the Microsoft Dynamics Partner Advantage\Advantage Plus Service Plan please review the purchase options here. For assistance, please contact your Services Account Manager or contact your local Microsoft Regional Operations Centre (ROC).