If you are working toward certification, attend this program over a span of three weeks to assist in achieving the MB2-707: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization and Configuration Exam. We would like to invite you to attend a virtual session led by a Microsoft Certified Trainer, for an hour and a half twice a week for three weeks and be given homework including:
- Covering Modules on the following E-learning courses:
- 80665AE: Customization and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and On Premise
- Hands on Practice on a demo environment
This course is for CRM partners on a role in the Application or Technical Consulting, Developer, or Solution Architect space pursuing the Customisation and Configuration certification.
At Training Material Completion
This course is focused on Customisation and Configuration aspects of Microsoft Dynamics CRM including how-to, best practices and scenarios in the following areas:
- Manage solutions
- Manage security
- Customise entities
- Customise fields
- Manage relationships
- Customise forms
- Customise views
- Customise charts and dashboards
- Configure business process flows and business rules
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A working knowledge of how to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and/or 2015
- It is recommended, but not required, that individuals have completed Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 applications training
Because this training material focuses on customising database entities, attributes, relationships, and mappings, it is recommended that individuals have a basic understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and relational database functionality.
Date: July 6 – 22, 2015 (Monday & Wednesday Only)
Time: 10:30am – 12:00pm AEST
Location: Virtual Training – Information regarding the training access will be provided prior to the course.
Price: $700.00 USD
Questions: Email email@example.com
Access to Dynamics Learning Portal (DLP)
To complete the homework outlined for this course you must have access to DLP. Access to DLP is available as a result of your company meeting one of the following criteria:
- Is enrolled in the Microsoft Dynamics Partner Advantage or Partner Advantage PLUS Service Plans.
- Has purchased the Microsoft Dynamics Training Pack.
To order or renew the Microsoft Dynamics Training Pack please review the Training Pack options available for purchase here. For assistance, please contact your local Microsoft Regional Operations Centre (ROC)
- Review the ordering details, access the links included and purchase the “Dynamics Training Pack (pay per incident)” $1,000 USD under select service options
To order or renew the Microsoft Dynamics Partner Advantage\Advantage Plus Service Plan please review the purchase options here. For assistance, please contact your Services Account Manager or contact your local Microsoft Regional Operations Centre (ROC).