I’m thrilled to announce the first release of our new type of connections at APC 2015 called In Conversation Roundtables and Masterclasses.
In Conversation Roundtables are designed exclusively for business owners and senior managers, In Conversation Roundtables are 45 minute Q & A sessions that give you direct access to keynote speakers and our Microsoft Senior Leadership team.
Our guest speakers this year include:
- Pip Marlow, Managing Director, Microsoft Australia – Pip has enjoyed an 18-year career with Microsoft and has held a succession of senior roles including General Manager for US Channel Sales. As Managing Director, Pip is responsible for Microsoft’s overall business in Australia. She ensures that the company meets the needs of its customers and the 11,000 partners and independent software vendors that sell or build on the Microsoft platforms.
- Tiffani Bova, VP and Distinguished Analyst, Gartner – Tiffani’s area of specialisation includes the development of comprehensive sales strategies, such as channel program development and optimisation, go-to-market models and the impact the cloud will have on traditional sales initiatives. She is also one of the lead analysts covering cloud services brokering as a role for service providers and channel companies to play in bringing cloud services to market.
- Naomi Simson, Founding Director, RedBalloon – Naomi founded RedBalloon in 2001 and went on to become one of Australia’s great tech stories. She is an entrepreneur, speaker, director, author and innovator and loves nothing more than to share her tips on happiness, business lessons and advice to those on their own career journey. In 2013, she won a global silver Stevie Award for her achievements within the Australian business community.
These In Conversation Roundtables will be much sought after. There are limited seats available so make sure you book now.
Masterclasses are highly motivating 90 minute sessions open to everyone attending the conference. You’ll have direct access to guest speakers and be able to delve into core areas that support business growth. From these sessions, you’ll come away with a constructive action plan, designed to take and implement into your business. Our guest speakers this year include:
- Melanie Unwin, Head of Marketing Consulting Services, Carpe Diem Consulting – Melanie will show you how to create an “always on” lead generation engine. You’ll learn how the very latest in social, digital and current marketing techniques can be used to attract customers. You’ll also be given a positive plan of action to kick start your marketing engine.
- Hui Cheng Tan, SMS&P Financial Controller, Microsoft Australia – Hui will introduce you to a financial modelling tool which can help you to quantify the impact of growing a cloud services practice on your P&L. From this session, you’ll be able to take this model back to your business to discuss the benefits with your team.
Masterclasses are must attend sessions. Limited seats are available so make sure you book now.
To attend a In Conversation Roundtable or a Masterclass, you must be a registered delegate for APC 2015. These sessions are strictly limited and is based on a ‘first in, first serve’ basis. Each organisation is allowed one person to attend one session over the duration of the conference. There are no transfers. In Conversation Roundtables and Masterclasses will be run concurrently during Tuesday, 1 September and Wednesday, 2 September and a timeslot will be allocated closer to the event.
To secure a seat in a session, you must first complete the APC registration process or log back into the APC Registration Portal for already registered Partners.