It’s the best time to diversify your skills and your business with Microsoft Hybrid Cloud and Software Defined Datacentre solutions.
The Microsoft Hybrid Cloud Practice Enablement Boot camp provides 200-300 level technical training complete with hands on labs. This 3-day in person instructor-led course will prepare you to deliver a Microsoft Datacenter Service to your customers and show how modernizing their Datacentre helps reduce costs for infrastructure and support. The training will be especially useful for current VMware specialists who are looking to expand their area of expertise. The course will help you to map respective technologies from the two virtualization market leaders and enable you to offer your customers options.
- The Cloud OS
- Introduction to Microsoft Virtualization
- Host Configuration
- StorSimple Overview
- Clustering & Resiliency
- Virtual Machine Configuration, Mobility, Replication & Protection
- Network Virtualization
- Virtual Machines & Service Templates
- Private Clouds & User Roles
- System Centre 2012 R2 for the Datacentre
- Virtualization with the Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Microsoft Business Continuity Solutions
- Virtualizing Microsoft Workloads
- VMware Management, Integration & Migration
- Windows Azure Pack
TARGET AUDIENCE – Attendee should be in solution architect, pre-sales technical, or deployment roles
Location: Microsoft 1 Epping Road North Ryde
Date: 25 – 27 May
Cost: $499 including GST
Format and Level: Training will include a level 200 overview and focuses on level 300 implementation demos and planning discussions.