This is a challenging exam and passing exam 70-488 is not a simple task. It requires a high degree of professional knowledge of SharePoint. In partnership with New Horizons this one day session will review the exam objectives as well as provide you with practice questions and answers. At the end of the Exam Cram you will move into the Exam room and sit the exam.
- Review of Exam 70-488 Objectives
- Plan and Design SharePoint Sites
- Implement Authorization and Authentication
- Access Data
- Implement SharePoint Solutions
- Implement the User Experience and Information Architecture
- Create Business Processes
- Create Office Apps
- Example of Exam Questions
COST: $250 this will include your exam voucher, exam cram and course material.
COURSE LEVEL: 300 (Technical)
WHEN: Thursday April 30
WHERE: New Horizons Sydney
Level 6, St. Martins Tower 31 Market Street, Sydney
- ¾ day instructor-led exam cram workshop
- 2 1/2 hours sitting exam 70-488
PRE-REQUISITE: Before registering for this course, students must have:
- A working knowledge of using Visual Studio 2010 or Visual Studio 2012 to develop solutions.
- A basic working knowledge of SharePoint solution development, either in SharePoint 2013 or in earlier versions of SharePoint.
- A working knowledge of Visual C# and the .NET Framework 4.5.
- A basic understanding of ASP.NET and server-side web development technologies, including request/response and the page lifecycle.
- A basic understanding of AJAX and asynchronous programming techniques.
- Familiarity with approaches to authentication and authorization, including claims-based authentication
PRE-REQUISITE: The content provided throughout the course requires both a technical background and experience with prior versions of the product and/or service in order for the content to be valuable.
This training is BYOD (Bring Your Own Device). Attendees are asked to bring their own Windows 8 PCs to use during the training.
Questions: If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com