So, it’s February already and full steam ahead as we accelerate into 2015. Like me, you are probably mapping out your diary for the year. I’ll be out of the country from July 12 -16 when WPC 2015 will be taking place at Orlando, Florida and here’s why I think you should consider joining me there:
1. Celebrate the best of the best: As you know, each year at WPC we announce the Microsoft Australia Country Partner of the year Award. As one of the judges of this award, I get to read all the submissions we receive and it is one of the best parts of my job. I am so amazed by the calibre of the work our partners do and proud of their accomplishments. Every year, the bar is raised and the award finale is one of the absolute highlights of WPC. So don’t bury your light under a bushel; start thinking about how you’d like to showcase your work. Nominations will be opening soon. I’d love to read about what you’ve done.
2. Network the globe, the region and your own backyard: WPC 2015 is your chance to meet leaders from around the globe, including innovative partner peers, Microsoft team members and technology visionaries. You’ll have the chance to build relationships with literally thousands of successful partners through one-on-one meetings and partner associations like the IAMCP. There will also be Australia and APAC specific events that will make it easy to form and renew connections with people from our region.
3. Learn more about what we have to offer: As you know, there has been a lot going on at Microsoft in the last year and there’s much, much more to come. WPC 2015 gives you the chance to dive under the covers of Office 365, Dynamics CRM Online and Microsoft Azure to find out more about solutions, values and partner opportunities.
4. Understand where we’re headed: Hear directly from Microsoft’s top executives on our vision and future directions and get new ideas on how to provide the best solutions for your customers. It’s always great to see the support from the company and the excitement generated by all of our partners is very infectious.
5. Keynotes that will inspire and inform: Last year keynotes and sessions included tips on leveraging the power of social networks, the inside running on the critical success factors that power a thriving cloud business and pointers on how to accelerate your business with Microsoft Big Data Solutions. This year’s program will build on these themes and more. The focus is on showing as well as telling with sessions from successful industry leaders who can help you develop real-time actionable strategies you can implement right now.
6. Feedback to Microsoft: We’re keen to hear what you think and, with Microsoft out en masse, this is your best chance to tell us about your product and program experiences.
7. Grow your business: You can take your business to the next level with knowledge gained and relationships built at WPC. Take this chance to expand your brand, acquire new customers and develop market strategies that will set you up for success.
8. Set yourself up for success: Past events suggest partners love helping partners. Come and see firsthand how partner connections help grow businesses. You will be surprised and delighted by the potential of these partnerships.
9. Think about a holiday: If you like theme parks, you will love Orlando, Florida. It’s home to seven of the world’s top theme parks, more than 5,000 restaurants, and lush parks and boasts a year-round tropical climate. Why not bring the whole family and make WPC 2015 an experience to remember? You’ll find your WPC 2015 badge will entitle you to a range of discounts and other promotions on meals, entertainment and more.
10. Great travel deals: Once again Microsoft has partnered with our local travel team and negotiated great deals for return flights to Orlando, Florida. Email Sarah Arnold to take advantage of these offers. When it comes to accommodation, the designated Australia hotel block in Orlando is at the Rosen Centre. You can book this hotel using the WPC Registration tool and ensure you are amongst other Australian partners and the Microsoft Australia team while you are in Orlando. The Rosen Centre is in downtown Orlando and close to where all the WPC action will take place. Please be sure to book early as the hotels in downtown Orlando will fill up fast!
I’ve been scouring the information available now and I feel this year’s event is shaping up to be bigger and better than ever before. So take advantage of the early registration price and secure your spot at WPC 2015. Keep up to date at the Australian WPC Yammer Group where we will share all the latest information in the lead up to the event.
Looking forward to seeing you in Orlando!