Partnering with Microsoft allows you to deliver innovative products and services, access new markets and generate more customers. In combination with the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) - it's the best business decision you can make.
A closer look at Community
Today I take a closer look at the Community tier and the benefits available to all MPN members at no-cost. See last weeks’ post for a program overview and stay tuned for deep dives into Action Pack and Competency.
Signing up as a Community member takes all of five minutes, doing so unlocks benefits that can serve as the cornerstone of your cloud practice. If you’re just getting started in the cloud, or don’t require the additional benefits of Action Pack or Competency, Community membership is the perfect tier for you.
All Microsoft Partner Network members are eligible for:
- Pinpoint partner marketplace
- Generate leads and increase your online presence by listing your company on the Pinpoint partner marketplace
- Training and readiness
- Sales and marketing resources
- Gain access to Microsoft produced sales and marketing assets, including pre-built campaigns, call scripts and online content through the Partner Marketing Centre
- Get sales, pre-sales and technical support from expert Microsoft consultants and the worldwide partner community through the Partner Support Communities
- Get online Microsoft Partner Network support through the Regional Service Centre
- Eligibility for Microsoft Online Services incentive payments
- Develop recurring revenue streams through Office 365 sales / deployments through the Advisor channel – ensure you’ve submitted your bank details, have signed the Microsoft Online Services Partner Agreement (tip: it’s part of the MPN enrolment/renewal process) and are listed as Partner Of Record. Learn more about Partner Incentives.
Office 365 sales and subscription management benefits:
- Get listed as Partner Of Record for your Office 365 sales and deployments, allowing you to track performance and work towards the Small & Midmarket Cloud Solutions and Cloud Productivity Cloud Performance Competencies
- Leverage the Online Services Dashboard for advanced customer subscription management capabilities
- Office 365 Partner Admin Centre
- Add the “Partner” tab to a new or existing Office 365 tenant for partner sales features
- Unlock Delegated Administrator Rights to manage your customers’ Office 365 subscription on their behalf
- Send your customers Office 365 trial subscriptions and quotes – with Partner Of Record incentive payment functionality baked in
- Office 365 Syndication content
- Leverage Office 365 content on your website, newsletters and email signature, allowing your customers to trial or purchase Office 365 on demand
- Leverage the Cloud SureStep methodology to develop Office 365 and Azure capabilities
Next Friday I’ll show the additional benefits available to Action Pack Subscribers.
Need Support? Contact the Regional Service Centre on 13 20 58, Options 2,4,1 (Australian partners only) or visit the Partner Support Community.