In the countdown to APC 2014, the digital team here at Microsoft are now live with APC Connect. This year we have significantly re-vamped the digital experience for APC and APC Connect is the place for everything digital at the conference. I’ve been using it for a week or so now and it’s a great compliment to APC and provides some great features such as:
- Complete integration with social networks – Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Yammer
- Ability to import your profile directly from LinkedIn
- Schedule integration for all sessions and meetings at APC with ability to sync with Outlook
- HTML 5 with beautiful rendering on tablet or phone
One of the major focus areas for the development team was to deliver a deep integration with Yammer to deliver a “second screen” experience for each session. Now, as you attend sessions at APC you’ll be able to view and download the content being presented and engage in a discussion through the APC Yammer Group.
To get started head to http://aka.ms/connect2014 and use the same login you registered with.
There are also three resources to help you get started:
- If you hit an issue you can contact the team through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the Yammer groups for Desktop support and mobile support
- Check out the YouTube video user guide
It’s worth spending some time this week and getting ready – join the discussion on Yammer and let us know what you think !