REGISTER NOW open for the Microsoft Dynamics
Retail Industry Functional Training
This 4-day instructor-led training helps accelerate your knowledge of the new Retail features introduced in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3. You will walk through product setup activities and real-world scenarios using guided examples that use the new features.
The following topics are covered:
- Architectural overview of the omnichannel solution using Dynamics AX for Retail.
- Installing and configuring Commerce Data Exchange, including the Real-time Service, the Async Server and the Async Client.
- Creating a new brick and mortar store. This includes creating new inventory items, workers, and catalogues.
- Installing and configuring the Enterprise Point of Sale.
- Configuring Pricing and Discounts.
- Creating a new online store.
- Monitoring and configuring the system by using Microsoft System Centre.
- Introduction to Retail Server and Mobile POS.
- Troubleshooting AX for Retail.
- Case study.
- A working understanding of retail concepts.
- Knowledge of AX 2012 products, catalogues and related financials.
Date: August 18-21, 2014
Time: 8:30am – 5:30pm AEST
Location: Sydney, Australia
Price: $1600 USD -or- 16 Partner Advisory Hours (PAH)
Questions: Email email@example.com