Obtaining accreditations can now benefit you in more ways than you might have thought. Not only does it set you apart from your competition with superior technical knowledge but it can also help build your credibility with customers and within the industry.
And right now, when you pass two qualifying Sales Specialist assessments or one qualifying technical certification you can earn a top of the range Microsoft Mouse valued at $79.95.
How to receive your Microsoft Wedge Touch Mouse or Microsoft Arc Mouse:
1. Be an individual who is associated to a Microsoft Australia Partner Organisation and be located in Australia.
2a. Simply pass the following two (2) Sales Assessments or Pre-Sales Assessments between 01 June 2014 and 15 June 2014:
- Small Business Sales
- Communications Sales (Lync)
- Private Cloud Virtualisation & Sales Management
- Communications Pre-Sales (Lync)
- Datacentre Pre-Sales
- Private Cloud, Management and Virtualization Pre-Sales Technical
- Messaging Pre-Sales (Exchange)
2b. Simply pass one (1) of the following Technical Certifications between 01 June 2014 and 15 June 2014:
- Exam 70-341: Core Solution Of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Exam 70-342: Advance Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Exam 70-410: Installing & Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Exam 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- Exam 70-246: Monitoring & Operating a Private Cloud with System Centre 2012
- Exam 74-325: Administering Office 365 for Small Businesses
3. Email a copy of your Prometric transcript with which Australian Partner Organisation you are associated to email@example.com with the subject line, ‘JUNE ACCREDITATIONS’
4. Wait by your letterbox for your Microsoft Mouse to arrive!
You should receive your Microsoft mouse approximately 7 Days after you’ve emailed your passed prometric transcript. Please note this promotion is only open to Australian based partners.