Obtaining Technical Certification can now benefit you in more ways than you might have thought. Not only does it set you apart from your competition with superior technical knowledge but it can also help build your credibility with customers and within the industry.
And right now, when you pass one of the below Technical Certifications you can earn a top of the range Microsoft Wedge Touch Mouse, valued at $79.95.
How to receive your Microsoft Wedge Touch Mouse:
- Be an individual who is associated to a Microsoft Australia Partner Organisation and be located in Australia.
- Simply pass one (1) of the following Technical Certifications between 20 May 2014 and 15 June 2014:
- Exam 70-341: Core Solution Of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Exam 70-342: Advance Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Exam 70-410: Installing & Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Exam 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- Exam 70-246 Monitoring & Operating a Private Cloud with System Centre 2012
You should receive your Microsoft mouse approximately 7 Days after you’ve emailed your passed prometric transcript. Please note this promotion is only open to Australian based partners.