Are you current with the latest Microsoft Australia Partner news?
Never miss another opportunity – set your communications preferences and ensure your contact details are up to date.
- If you haven’t already, associate to your company’s MPN profile
- Once associated, update your details and preferences through the Profile Center
a) Sign in with the Microsoft Account you use to access the Partner Portal
b) Complete all information under the “Mr Profile” tab, paying particular attention to “My personal information”
– The email address here should be the same as your contact address in your Microsoft Partner Network profile – it is recommended that you use your work address
c) Once your information is current and saved, select “Manage communications”
d) Complete your contact preferences under the “Contact preferences” tab
– Opting in to communications through your Business Phone Number and E-Mail Address gives us the best chance to keep you in the loop
e) Once finished, click “save” (bottom right hand corner)
f) Subscribe to newsletters with the “My newsletter subscriptions” tab
g) Set your language as “English (Australia)”
h) Subscribe to “MiBusiness Newsletter (For Australian Partners)” – this is the partner team’s primary monthly newsletter
i) Click “Save” to finalise your selection
3. You’re done! We look forward to keeping you in the loop!