Missed out on the latest no-cost in person training? Maybe it was a special offer to increase your profitability? Perhaps it was an important program change? Or even a certain premiere partner event…
APC 2014 dates and location announced -
- When: September 2nd to the 4th, 2014
- Where: Gold Coast
Stay up to date with all the latest APC news (and MUCH more!), ensure your contact details and preferences are up to date. You will only ever receive a maximum of 4 emails from Microsoft Australia per month and can opt out whenever you please.
- If you haven't already, associate to your company's MPN profile
- Once associated, update your details and preferences through the Profile Center
a) Sign in with the Microsoft Account you use to access the Partner Portal
b) Complete all information under the "Mr Profile" tab, paying particular attention to "My personal information"
- The email address here should be the same as your contact address in your Microsoft Partner Network profile - it is recommended that you use your work address
c) Once your information is current and saved, select "Manage communications"
d) Complete your contact preferences under the "Contact preferences" tab
- Opting in to communications through your Business Phone Number and E-Mail Address gives us the best chance to keep you in the loop
e) Once finished, click "save" (bottom right hand corner)
f) Subscribe to newsletters with the "My newsletter subscriptions" tab
g) Set your language as "English (Australia)"
h) Subscribe to "MiBusiness Newsletter (For Australian Partners)" - this is the partner team's primary monthly newsletter
i) Click "Save" to finalise your selection
3. You're done! We look forward to keeping you in the loop!