Join Sarah Arnold, Microsoft Australia’s Partner Capability & Development Specialist & Lisa Lintern, a communications strategist and published writer to learn how to write a winning Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) Award submission that captures the attention of the judges and effectively describes what you’ve accomplished to get the recognition you already deserve.
During this webinar we will cover:
- WPC 2014 Award Overview
- How to get started with your awards submission
- Tips and tricks for writing the best submission
- What you must include and what you should avoid in your submission
- Fundamental writing tips to help you compose more compelling content
- What the judges are looking for in your submission
Winning a Microsoft Partner Award is not only great recognition, it’s a great opportunity to promote your Microsoft practice to your customers and prospects.
Date: Wednesday, 19 February 2014
Time: 1:30:00 PM EDT - 2:30:00 PM AEDT