Are you ready to make 2014 the year your career goes sky-high? Earn a Microsoft Sales Specialist or Pre-Sales Specialist accreditation and you’ll be firmly placed to take advantage of the future of technology sales. All training and assessments are provided online at no-cost, exclusive to members of the Microsoft Partner Network.
Plus, by completing one or more eligible assessments before February 5th 2014, you’ll be entered in the draw to win a little something extra:
Eligible accreditations for the Reach for the Cloud prize draw:
Why Reach for the Cloud?
- Become your customers’ most trusted advisor in cloud solutions
- Enhance your credibility in your industry
- Deliver the right cloud solution, faster
- Help your partner organisation achieve a Microsoft Partner Network competency
We’ve created individual Learning Paths to help you achieve your accreditation:
- Visit the Learning Paths page on the Partner Portal: https://mspartnerlp.mspartner.microsoft.com/LearningPath
- Sign in with your Partner Account
- Scroll down to “Exams & Accreditations”
Once you’ve completed your training, you can tackle the assessment. Passing will automatically enter you into the draw to win a Microsoft Gift Card. And within 24 hours of passing, you’ll be able to download your accreditation badge.
Competition closes 12:01 AM AEDST on February 5th 2014. For all details please see Terms and Conditions. Gift cards are valid for Microsoft online store only. Conditions apply.
Permit numbers: NSW Permit No. LTPS/13/09715, VIC Permit No. 13/2920;
ACT Permit No. TP 13/04503; SA Permit No. T13/2258.