We’re on the march. You could win!
At the Partner Summit events during October I invited you to join my Demo Army. I’ve had an overwhelming flood of support from resellers Australia wide. Thank you. We’re still on the march, look out for more developments early in the New Year.
BUT IN THE MEANTIME THERE’s NO NEED TO WAIT! Start your demo battles today (I know many of you have!) There’s no time like now to start getting customers excited about what’s possible in their business with new technology. In fact, there’s a Nokia Lumia 1020 up for grabs for the cadet who completes and submits the greatest number of eligible “demo army” customer demos in December.
What you should do:
– Review my Demo Army presentation.
– Watch these videos for demo ideas.
– Practice until you’re awesome at it.
– Go do the demo to customers and win the battle to help them get modern.
– Use my “Laggards to Heroes” work sheet to guide you through winning new business. To access this and for more Demo Army updates, request access to the Microsoft Australia Small Business Specialist Partner Community LinkedIn Group: https://aka.ms/sbscgroup
How you submit an entry*:
Take a photo of your demo session and include in the photo:
1. A member of the reseller’s staff (this could be you)
2. A member of the customer’s staff holding an item clearly displaying the customer’s logo (e.g. a business card)
3. A device or projection showing the Windows 8 start screen.
Attach the photo to an email,
include the customer’s Company Name and your details (name, reseller name, contact details) in the body of the email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions close Tuesday 24th December.
*Please read full terms and conditions here: https://partner.microsoft.com/download/Australia/40196848