We’re already in October and next week we kick-off the first in our series of Partner Summits. We’ll be in Melbourne on Wednesday and Thursday next week, if you’ve not already registered you must do so to secure your seat.
As a reminder, these training days are focused on product, sales and licensing for sales and marketing professionals.
Day One will cover:
- What’s new in Windows 8.1
- Selling devices with Windows 8
- What’s next for Office 365
- Product campaigns to help you market to your customers
- How to Sell- selecting the right license type for your customers
Day Two will be broken into two streams:
- Business Model Transformation Workshop – this half-day workshop is designed specifically for senior management teams of Microsoft Partners who want to understand how to design a profitable cloud practice and the next steps for your organisation to make this transition.
- Device Day – this half-day session will take a deeper look at the opportunity for Microsoft Partners in the world of devices and apps. Whether you are selling devices, building apps or managing and securing devices for your customers.
- Education Day – for partners who are seeking to grow their business in the education sector, this session will provide you with deep insight into the opportunity in education and how to compete effectively.
You can register via the relevant URL below. Note that this will take you to a login page where you will need to use your Microsoft Partner Network login details and your MPN profile must be associated to your company. You can find step by step instructions here if you’re not currently associated. Any problems please email email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you!