Looking for in-depth training on revenue opportunities with Microsoft?
Microsoft Partner Summit offer the latest sales and marketing training on Windows devices, new Windows 8.1 features, Windows Server virtualization, and Office 365. These two day-long events, presented by Microsoft Experts.
Join us during October for 2 days of training on Microsoft’s latest products.
This series is designed specifically for sales and marketing professionals and will provide you with the sales, marketing and licensing knowledge to grow your business with Office, Office 365, Windows, Windows Server and devices.
As well as the agenda sessions there will be ample time to network with Microsoft subject matter experts to ask any questions you have as well as networking with likeminded Microsoft Partners. You will also have the opportunity to get “hands on” with the latest devices.
Day One will cover:
- What’s new in Windows 8.1
- Selling devices with Windows 8
- What’s next for Office 365
- Product campaigns to help you market to your customers
- How to Sell- selecting the right license type for your customers
Day Two will be broken into two streams:
- Business Model Transformation Workshop – this half-day workshop is designed specifically for senior management teams of Microsoft Partners who want to understand how to design a profitable cloud practice and the next steps for your organisation to make this transition.
- Device Day – this half-day session will take a deeper look at the opportunity for Microsoft Partners in the world of devices and apps. Whether you are selling devices, building apps or managing and securing devices for your customers.
Mark these dates in your calendar and register today to secure your spot. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Melbourne Convention Centre, October 9th & 10th
- Adelaide Hilton, October 14th & 15th
- Perth Convention Centre, October 21st & 22nd
- Sydney ANZ Stadium, October 28th to 29th
- Brisbane Sofitel, October 31st & November 1st
New this Year to Day two of Partner Summit “The Education Stream”
The Education Partner Summit is an opportunity to get deep insight into the changing dynamics of the schools, TAFE and universities sectors from the Microsoft Education team. With the schools market moving rapidly towards a devolved marketplace, and increasing numbers of institutions implementing a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) strategy, the traditional business models of many of our education partners, and of Microsoft, is challenged by new market dynamics.
Education is increasingly a competitive and critical market for Microsoft and our partners, with key organisations seeing the long term value of winning the institution and seeding their brand through these schools to reach teachers, students and parents. The combination of the consumerisation of IT, technology adoption at younger ages, the accelerating desire for 1:1 computing and BYOD are requiring schools to take more innovative approaches to learning in the classroom.
The agenda is specifically focused on meeting the needs of sales and marketing personnel who want the most effective sales messages and strategies to win in a transformed marketplace. With traditional revenue streams being disrupted by increasingly fragmented decision making, the Education Partner Summit will focus on ensuring that you walk away with the information you need to develop an effective and profitable strategy to grow your business, with practical sales resources, and understanding how you can leverage your Microsoft relationship and the resources of the Microsoft Education business to sell alongside you.
The day will benefit sales and marketing teams dealing with schools, TAFEs and Universities. Additionally, the seminar will provide valuable insight to product marketing and development teams who are looking to identify new profitable product and service opportunities within the education sector.
If you focus on the Education Industry Mark these dates in your calendar and register today to secure your spot.
- Melbourne Convention Centre, October 10th
- Adelaide Hilton, October 15th
- Perth Convention Centre, October 22nd
- Sydney ANZ Stadium, October 29th
- Brisbane Sofitel, November 1st
We have moved to a new Learning platform for all Microsoft partner events. If you are currently not a Microsoft Partner, create your partner network profile and associate it to your company so you can be kept up to date with the most relevant news, assets and resources the Microsoft Partner Network has to offer. LEARN MORE
If you are having trouble registering for these event please contact the Microsoft Partner Learning Centre Team on 1300 305 448 or via email: email@example.com