Join us during October for 2 days of training on Microsoft’s latest products.
This series is designed specifically for sales and marketing professionals and will provide you with the sales, marketing and licensing knowledge to grow your business with Office, Office 365, Windows, Windows Server and devices.
As well as the agenda sessions there will be ample time to network with Microsoft subject matter experts to ask any questions you have as well as networking with likeminded Microsoft Partners. You will also have the opportunity to get “hands on” with the latest devices.
Day One will cover:
- What’s new in Windows 8.1
- Selling devices with Windows 8
- What’s next for Office 365
- Product campaigns to help you market to your customers
- How to Sell- selecting the right license type for your customers
Day Two will be broken into two streams:
- Business Model Transformation Workshop – this half-day workshop is designed specifically for senior management teams of Microsoft Partners who want to understand how to design a profitable cloud practice and the next steps for your organisation to make this transition.
- Device Day – this half-day session will take a deeper look at the opportunity for Microsoft Partners in the world of devices and apps. Whether you are selling devices, building apps or managing and securing devices for your customers.
Mark these dates in your calendar and register today to secure your spot. We look forward to seeing you there!