This 3-day, instructor-led course will help you understand how to evolve a traditional datacentre configuration to a cloud-enabled datacentre that is capable of automating service delivery, on-premises or extended to hoster and public clouds, using the latest capabilities of Windows Server 2012, System Centre 2012 SP1 and Windows Azure.
At this training, you will learn how to:
· Design the datacentre infrastructure with Hyper-V, network virtualization, and next generation storage in Windows Server 2012
· Automate infrastructure provisioning, management and monitoring with System Centre 2012
· Enable self-service, usage reporting and management of infrastructure resources across on premise private, hosted private, and public clouds
· Monitor and manage applications in on-premises private, hosted private, and public clouds
This course is targeted at Enterprise Architects and Pre-sales Engineers at System Integrators who are interested in updating and expanding their skills to design Envisioning sessions and deliver Proof of Concepts on dynamic datacentres using Windows Server 2012, System Centre 2012 and Windows Azure technologies.
This course is particularly useful for those with experience in System Centre Operations Manager or System Centre Configuration Manager who wish to expand their capabilities around the end-to-end Datacentre solution provided by Microsoft.
Participants should be familiar with server and system management concepts in their own corporate actual or planned deployments, as well as the architectural and operational challenges they face in their own environments today.
This 3-day course can be broken down into:
· Day 1: Patterns and Planning the infrastructure – Networking, Storage, Hyper-V
· Day 2: Virtualizing Workloads, Availability, Infrastructure and Application Monitoring
· Day 3: Service Delivery and Automation
After completing this course, you will be able to:
· Walk through the fundamentals of designing a cost-effective, highly efficient datacentre infrastructure appropriate for a given customer scenario, using the latest capabilities of Windows Server 2012
· Demonstrate how System Centre 2012 enables self-service and automated management of the infrastructure and application layers in on-premises, hoster or public clouds
· Discuss how you can extend your on-premises infrastructure into Windows Azure
Before attending this course, it is highly recommended that you have achieved:
· MCITP: Virtualization Administrator on Server 2008 R2 or equivalent knowledge
· MCITP: Enterprise Administrator Server 2008 R2 or equivalent knowledge
Other recommended prerequisite knowledge includes:
· Microsoft Hyper-V 2008 R2 SP1
· Microsoft System Centre Virtual Machine Manager 2008 R2
· Microsoft System Centre Operations Manager 2007 R2
To attend this course please click here to register today.
If you have any questions please email Australia Partner Readiness firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: This event is free of charge, seats are limited to two per organisation on a first come basis.
To ensure that we keep the event at capacity and process the waiting list efficiently, Microsoft will enforce a no-show fee of AUD $500 and blacklisted from any further events. Hotel and travel expenses are the responsibility of the attendee. Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea will be provided daily.